Micronotch_v2 EA - page 5

Cross:
Thanks for your concern but I'm not.

I am going to keep this statement because I am forward testing for almost one year and this one is my record. A margin call in 2 days it's almost impossible.

Cross

Looking at your graph, it shows that you made $812 in 2 days before your account bust, and that is more profit than any EA I tested. You must have sufficent funds to use the Aggressive_Mode in v4 otherwise it will blow youe account. One of my testing accounts with $250 starting balance and using v4with 0.01 lot size and 3 pip spacing and since one week and a half is up 36% which is not bad. Please don't take my statement as if I am telling you this is the holly one because its not, just keep testing for best settings and pairs.

fiasco:
Looking at your graph, it shows that you made $812 in 2 days before your account bust, and that is more profit than any EA I tested. You must have sufficent funds to use the Aggressive_Mode in v4 otherwise it will blow youe account. One of my testing accounts with $250 starting balance and using v4with 0.01 lot size and 3 pip spacing and since one week and a half is up 36% which is not bad. Please don't take my statement as if I am telling you this is the holly one because its not, just keep testing for best settings and pairs.

The problem is that the margin call was not a result of any special event or news. I don't have the equity curve were you could see a persistent drawdown since the beginning

source code

I can have source code of Micronotch ..please

Hello

This is my report.

Interesting even if I have exaggerated wicth entry of 0.1 wicth account of 1000$.

Ciao Massimo

Files:

I can't use My Micronotch on my demo account ??

why ??

New version 4 report with 0.01 lot

2 days

Cross

Report posted for version 2.0 using 0.01 lots since start of trading week, very early on look like this could generate $200 week using these lots, however no really strong trend in GBP/USD to see how this EA would handle that.

Files:

EA's Approach?

What's the basic approach/principles of this EA?

Thank you in advance.

The code is not available as it's a ex4 (black Box), keep in mind it only is in Buy mode, if you look at GBP/USD since start of this trading week it's trending up with a slight ranging market, this in my opinion is how this EA makes Money. If you remember by seeing earlier posts on a strong downtrend, that is not ranging to any extent since the EA buys and the trend is llike 150-200 pips that gets this EA in trouble, that is why you must run lots of 0.01, so the margin is not used up or high for say a $3K account. The Author claims a return of about 30% using the smalll lots when other testers used larger ones.

really we need to see a downtrend week or several days in GBP/USD to see the merit of this expert and how it handles that, this uptrend is deceptive for the EA, the way it functions. anyway it's obvious the Author does not want to post the code, which I approve of anyway.

Cross:

2 days

Cross

New v4 with 0.01 lot

3 days

Reason: