Improvement of the FX_sniper ergodic indicator - page 2

fxcruiser:
...[or mq4rex is a newer username you have recently registered here].

sounds like mpower or the same guy spondev

Here is a picture (of an 1h cable chart) to Igors question about improvement

yellow = MACD(5,13,1), red = overlayed smoothed MA

blue and aqua = FXSniper's Ergotic CCI & Trigger (default settings)

+ indicators zip file

Cruiser, don't be so sensitive. mq4rex was just making a statement. It is, after all, an English speaking forem. If I were in your country or trying to communicate with a web-site in your country I hope I wouldn't be so effusive. Lighten Up.

I forgot to add (for those of you who downloaded the indicators in #14) that post #14 and the indicators in there are not the solution to iGoR's question! It is only the visualisation to iGoR's request, to make it more clear for somebody who wants to code it the way iGoR wants to have it.

iGoR:

one indicator That would filter out the false little crossings.

indicator can only show a cross when both indicators cross at the same time.

by Das settings, simultaneous cross only (all other filrered, no metter little, false or not)

(what we might get, preliminary pict.; manually):

2 Igor:

1. what parameters (settings) on your version of FX Sn Ergodic? [just post it 2 make sure the code w/o alterations]

2. Macd 5.13.1 & MA(SMA?)2 = macd 5.13.2 (isn't it?)

3. which crosses are "false little crosses on different points" - please show on the chart (your settings, my chart might look diff.)

P.S. afraid, mq4rex right: chart and description with farther analysis - is the best way.

Is it a problem? but nice answer... friendly regards...

PPS. what about other settings and other Ergodics?

Files:

MACD 5/13/1 alternative.........

May I suggest you try a setting of 5/8/5 as an alternative to your 5/13/1 plus MVA. I use mine on the H1-and H4-timeframes with very good effect. I use the histogram-combination though as it gives me a "better" visual, but for those of you who prefer the MACD-lines only, it should do the same thing.

Sincerely.

fxbs:
2 Igor: 1. what parameters (settings) on your version of FX Sn Ergodic? [just post it 2 make sure the code w/o alterations]

default settings of ergotic cci (Igor said it in the paltalk room)

fxbs:
2. Macd 5.13.1 & MA(SMA?)2 = macd 5.13.2 (isn't it?)

Smoothed ma, not simple moving average. I changed the one setting of default macd from sma to smma (look at attached macdsmoothed.mq4 below)

fxbs:
3. which crosses are "false little crosses on different points" - please show on the chart

Please look at your chart below (I borrowed). There you can see, that macd gives two false signals in comparison to the ergotic cci, which has no signals at the same time. But it can also be, that sometimes it is the ergotic cci which gives false signals in comparison to macd. The last sentence in Igor's first post tells it: "Meaning that the indicator can only show a cross when both indicators cross at the same time."

Igor, wasn't it a smoothed ma with setting 3 instead of 2 in your tradingroom metatrader? Was 2 a typo in post #1 or a new setting?

Hi, Das! ergodic settings - default from you posted?

extern int pq =2;

extern int pr = 10;

extern int ps = 5;

extern int trigger =3;

Reason: