My new indicators ! - page 10

We appreciate your hard work Baba_master.

I've tried your Trend Histo indicator and enjoyed it a lot

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I look forward to your future developments.

till now

i was busy with ea ,trying to match things better optimizing and things like this anyway to forward test the system it takes time its H4 TF .

Files:
2.gif  32 kb

sorry Archer

Archimedes:
Baba

There definitely was no sarcasm or insult intended. Those words in Post title were from a well known song and as previously stated, it was meant to be light hearted.

We shall chalk up this misunderstanding to 'Lost in Translation' and I wish you no hard feelings.

Well done on your work and as it has been from Day#1, my offer stands for assistance with broadening system design.

Regards

im sorry Archer and i take my word back i deleted it ,thanks ,n it wasn,t my problem i really dont know this song and i listen reagge i know many of them.

anyway thanks boom

Hi Baba_master,

I visited all 11 pages of this thread. Many people said 'good job' to you. Some people are attaching indicators (your indicators?) to the chart, asking the questions ...

One question sorry.

Where are those indicators posted?

newdigital:
Hi Baba_master,

I visited all 11 pages of this thread. Many people said 'good job' to you. Some people are attaching indicators (your indicators?) to the chart, asking the questions ...

One question sorry.

Where are those indicators posted?

hi newdigital i have startet this system based on a successful daily trading with juriks codes i started coding some indicators for my new system H4 and then made ea to backtest and optimize and then while i was doing forward and still im doin forward ,Where are those indicators posted?

the indicators are still not posted because of the changes on the indics codes but its looks the end of my job after few forward test i will post it on forum ,

this is the latest change .the colored line is jma and i used instead of price and the green line around is high low for sl tp with new change in trend history we can know when is market ranging or trending some how im working on it for example the first trend history(down) tan color bolls arrow into compare to daily trend history arrows indicates choppy market and from the middle of last week indicates ranging market well some how ,im working on it, i believe the idea of not watching bar chart or candlesticks is a good idea and line graph also not because its too noisy to look at .anyway those are not signal those are bars only just looking and watching the chart .so at the end some indicator help us in some situation and some of them in other situation .

Files:
latest.gif  49 kb

or like this !

Files:
latest2gif.gif  47 kb

guys i made price new look ! better !

Files:
latest3gif.gif  42 kb
Reason: