My new indicators ! - page 9

Wow BaBa Thanks great... well done

Baba_master:
ya man walterw we all know we all hate it we dont waste time ,but what if D1 bar opens and we get red and the calculation is applied to open price of something for example ? so what happenes nothing will changes when the bar is closed because its done when it opened ,if it repaints the problem is we get lag we must wait till the D1 bar is closed lag of 1 day ,forget those indicators that repaint the prev bar im talking about current bar repaint ,just open this indicator called something like N4Haslablab ,and capture screen for 3 hours m1 you will laugh ,look at the 1min ,you will collapse seein it it repaints 10 or 15 bar man ,im just talking about the indi.not the EA i have no interest to see it even well i must also say man 1 bar of 15 min = 15 bar in 1 min so when 15 bar closed red then you can take action but you wait for that ??? thats called lag.i promise when i release the system i make m1 on 1 full day ,every one min one picture then reload all,and make one more picture,then upload here with system last show have 2 pictures first is mtf the other is current time frame which i tried to simulate the mtf .n im still working ,working and doin live well first time i got 300 pips this week on 2 pair i bought mini .

Big Joe thanks man have fun on holidays , your version is safe .

mart-hart ye man what to do.

and thanks to the rest .

looks great - good explanation - thank you - I really like your Trend Histo Indicator also

Baba_master:
thanks sir yes i reached to a point that ma cross or ma cd , means lag +lag as much as more ma more lag ,i used slope i tried ,open, close high, high HAS, low HAS, open HAS ,Trend Follow , Waddah Flow , but all of these were converted from Juriks ,not the normal one , trying everything for getting information from other timeframe of course without repaint,im trying now to get information from other timeframes and close them with current timeframe bar colse time ,check bellow it looks funny it dont repaint guys this is one of the indicator(mtf) but other look .

Where is the indicator for this?

hi

guys im sorry im verry busy but im on my promise(indicators and Ea) its going on the trend histo new version is comming also much faster than before much earlier .

Thanks

Baba_master:
guys im sorry im verry busy but im on my promise(indicators and Ea) its going on the trend histo new version is comming also much faster than before much earlier .

Thanks Baba - looking forward to your updates

Baba loola baby thats what I say

Baba_master:

Good to see you are still alive Baba.

Archer

waiting

don't be so hasty... i'm waiting patiently here..

thanks for your great effort!

other pair other setting

maybe i should not show this image i dont want to make confusion system system is verry simple free noize needs good money management each currency have one trade a week or two , the rest indics are for money management and sl and tp and all this not for signal .

Files:
3.gif  45 kb

Steady on

Baba_master:
i was busy with ea ,trying to match things better optimizing and things like this anyway to forward test the system it takes time its H4 TF ,and please if you wana say nonsense keep it for your self i have double your age idiot.

Baba

If you were referring to my previous light hearted post I shall forgive you for the nasty reply because you obviously do not have a handle on the English language.

I don't know why I bother try explain but there was no offence meant and as regards my age, unless you are God you have no idea what that is. I can almost assure you it exceeds yours.

Next time I might simply say "I haven't seen you for awhile, I hope you are well".

Perhaps you can understand that clearly?

Archer

Hello Baba !

I just see the two new pictures.

The Trend History and the BLM are totally AWESOME !!!

I like very much the dots

Keep the good work and thanks.

Reason: