I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 3

no, you did ok; that's what you do if you want somebody to check 4 you if indi repaints or not....

Where have I heard .........

that there is no Holy Grail? lol

xard777:
Hi There Moldem,

Instead of the KG GGH indicator, I use 3c_JurX indicator (enclosed).

You will need the NK pack to use this indicator (also enclosed).

You will find that it is very similar to the KG GGH indicator but quicker updating on a live feed.

All the Best

Xard777

Trend Micro warned me about a possible virus in the zip file. Be careful before you download.

A small reminder for those who wants to understand and see how an indicator react with the price movement (repaints or not):

Go to strategy tester, check the visual mode, start and attach your indicator on chart. Now observe it in real time ...

FerruFx

RickW00716:
The real holy grail in my opinion would be a time machine...I believe that you could trade with 100% accuracy if you had one.

Time Machine - with all traders (and banks, dillers) using Time Machine - would be kinda complicated to trade

moldem:
I better cancel that mortgage. I'm afraid i jumped the gun on this one. It doesn't repaint, but it is a 'late bloomer' meaning you won't get the signal until price has moved away from entry point.

Moldem,

Every indicator moves after the opening of a bar but one is only sure about the signal when a bar has closed.

For all the same price moves away and triggers an entry and it drops back to the entry point and that way the signal disapears and after that price moves back up and gives again a signal ..etc..etc...etc...

That means that for all the same one can open a trade and close it again after the signal disapears and re-opens and close again....etc..etc....etc....

As you said you want to use it on bigger time frames . ON a 4h tf or daily, for all the same price can go up and fall back to the opening price 10 x times before a bar has closed.

Just think what it will do with your mental state of minde if you see that signal apears and disapears 10x times ?....So if one chooses for a 4h tf or a daily he has to wait till the END of a bar before he can take any action...

regards...iGoR

i think the best way is to open position and takes 5 pips.. it work for me.. huhuhu.. but be very carefull and dont use this indic on it own.. just add fibo or stoch or anything that suitable

moldem:
Buy after UP arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

Sell after DOWN arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

No stop loss.

K.I.S.S

From a manual backtest, it is around 95% accurate!

Dear moldem....

I made this indicator just for early warning on my system... the signal is not an entry signal... it's repaint on the last signal till the last bar is finish.. be careful ......

But you are lucky to post this... because you got a very rare explanations about indicators signal from all the best.... that's how to learn...

And Thanks.. to all members that explain about the lack of this indicator...

KG

moldem:
Buy after UP arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

Sell after DOWN arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

No stop loss.

K.I.S.S

From a manual backtest, it is around 95% accurate!

Hi Buddy

I Have backtested your Arrow Indicator, It's not holy grail but it's working fine. It's success ratio is not 95% But it's a good looking indicator. Thank's for sharing this with Us

PipHacker

Better KG GGH Signal

If you use this version of Stoch_Cross_Alert, you will be the lucky winner of Forex fight. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It's more faster and accurate.

Use it in conjunction with other indicators!

Have fun!

Reason: