KG Trapping Mode - page 40

sixshooter:
Hello Kang,

It's me again with the need for help. I tried to trade your system with H1 & H4 on GBP/JPY. This week I gained about 50 - 100+ pips everyday. I could have gain more, but I only set target profit to the nearest support & resistance points. It's enough for me.

But I have few questions regarding entry. The situation is like this:

1. H4 indicates "short" on "trigger, micro, & minor" and "long" on "major".

2. Meanwhile when I switch to H1 everything indicates "short".

3. I switch BB to original settings (20, 0.2) and last bar of H4 is at the very top line.

So what do I do? Do I open sell or buy? Which one should I agree with, H1 or H4?

I also tried to trade on M5 like you do. But I still feel more comfortable with H1 & H4. I only trade M5 on Asian market open. Lots of pips there.

Thanks.

If the situation like that, i will be waiting until Trigger or Micro on H1 give me blue bar.. and then i will Open Sell when they change to Red.. because i assume we will be enter in the middle of the trend..

Which one we should agree H1 or H4 (If we play using those TF) .. my answer we should agree both of them.. why? because they show us the condition... but we have to check first.. the trend just starting, in the middle or at the end of the trend? that's it and then we just make our decission .. entry or waiting?

KG

Sorry to All

Hi All,

I'm so sorry, this weeks i'm very busy...so many question i couldn't answer.. but don't worry i'll try the best to answer all questions.

I'm working to develop an EA base on Sea Wave. Today i start to forward test it... we'll see then.. and here the shoot make by EA...

wish me luck

KG

Files:
ggh_ea.gif  23 kb

Gosssssssssssshhh... first OP hit by SL generated by Trailing Stop.. 21 pips.. it's ok.. so I change TS now to 25 (before only 15) and run again the EA.. here is the next shoot after that...

KG

Files:
ggh_ea1.gif  23 kb

So far it's work.. do a little fine tuning.. and then here another shoot... we will test next week for 5 days... today just to fine the best set up for this toys...

KG

Files:
ggh_ea2.gif  22 kb

Hi KG, can't wait for that EA!

kang_gun:
Which one we should agree H1 or H4 (If we play using those TF) .. my answer we should agree both of them.. why? because they show us the condition... but we have to check first.. the trend just starting, in the middle or at the end of the trend? that's it and then we just make our decission .. entry or waiting? KG

hi kang,

sounds like a stupid question, but how we determine, where we are stand in a trend? start,middle or the end of a trend?

regards

fxaddict2:
hi kang,

sounds like a stupid question, but how we determine, where we are stand in a trend? start,middle or the end of a trend?

regards

Hi Bro... that's not stupid question .. that's smart question , really.

Every trader have a different way to determine the trend. For me, i'm just look at sea wave ... if the blue comes up after a series of red bar .. i can assume the trend change to up trend.. base on each wave..

Let's say the blue just comes up on Major wave... so i can assume that base on Major wave, the general trend (the biggest trend) now on this TF is Up trend.. just like that.. and check too the other wave.. simple

Thanks,

KG

Dolly system is a beter one for trapping ?

nicesurf:
Dolly system is a beter one for trapping ?

YES... Dolly is one of the best trading system. And the peoples who develop the system are great people .. they have spent their time and hard work to make this system working and make profit... Salut for them who have develop this system and share it for free..

The point is.. have we done as what they did ?

KG

@kang_gun

the download of the files does not function. The waves looks like macd.

Reason: