i exited my Long on GJ for +60 +131 pips for the day, good pips for a day

Huahahahaha.. nice shoot bro...

KG

Today my first day with this system, and 133pips, cool,

Thanks for this great system, Kang.

kang_gun:
Huahahahaha.. nice shoot bro... KG

peterdias77:
Today my first day with this system, and 133pips, cool, Thanks for this great system, Kang.

Enjoy it bro..... share it with your friends & teach them how to use it base on your experience..

KG

Help

Hi Kang

good job

where could i found the explnation of ur new system cos i cant under stand it from the pic?

Regards

richman:
Assalamualaikum wbt.

Walaikumsalam

Open Long GU right now, let see where it goes ...

Files:
gu_2.jpg  168 kb

Not a good entry .. i forgot to see H4 first before .. It seems big room to down to 2.0167 ...

But consider it sideway market ... i still keep my long order open (@ 2.0297)...

But my long in GJ is already closed +38 pips ...

Files:
gu_h4.jpg  171 kb

belidax:
Not a good entry .. i forgot to see H4 first before .. It seems big room to down to 2.0167 ...

But consider it sideway market ... i still keep my long order open (@ 2.0297)...

But my long in GJ is already closed +38 pips ...

Did you closed your OP .... YES you have to check all TF to give you a big view before you make a decission... but if you still hold your OP I think it will be ok.... look at the pictures.. divergent already happened on Trigger, Micro, Minor & Major Wave.. we'll see then

Files:
gu.gif  25 kb

repaint

Thank you

for sharing your great idea

so your KG WAVE indicator doesn't repaint ?

kang_gun:
Did you closed your OP .... YES you have to check all TF to give you a big view before you make a decission... but if you still hold your OP I think it will be ok.... look at the pictures.. divergent already happened on Trigger, Micro, Minor & Major Wave.. we'll see then

chro:
Thank you

for sharing your great idea

so your KG WAVE indicator doesn't repaint ?

Repaint??? I don't know.. could check it for me ? But there is a thread by New Digital (ND) explain about repaint... interesting you have to read that bro..

(just do a search.. i forget where is the thread... ND if you read this could you pass the link to repaint topic)

KG

Reason: