KG Trapping Mode - page 10

Nice.Shoot!!

kang_gun:
Bro, you ..... i'm working to mix ma system with your system bro... KG

Well.Done..Lets.Rock....

Goldenfx:
Hi, Bro! Just want to ask. Earlier you post the chart of 5 minute chart, now, you post 15 minute, what is the best TF to use with this scalping?

... ok TF is depend on price movement range.... sometime i use M5 and sometimes i use M15 to give me clear view..

KG

Bro, you ..... i'm working to mix ma system with your system bro...

KG

Last OP Sell Closed & Next Shoot

OK... The first pictures taken before i closed my last OP Sell... and the second pictures.. I decided to OP Buy because Trigger & Micro already Blue.. And then what happened next... the price going down.... ups... but Micro, Minor still blue... so i decided to OP buy again.... we'll see then

Files:
gj2a.gif  23 kb
gj3.gif  23 kb
gj3a.gif  23 kb

kang_gun:
OK... The first pictures taken before i closed my last OP Sell... and the second pictures.. I decided to OP Buy because Trigger & Micro already Blue.. And then what happened next... the price going down.... ups... but Micro, Minor still blue... so i decided to OP buy again.... we'll see then

OK.. this is the picture of my last OP Buy.. before i closed it...

Hope u learn something from this trade

KG

Files:
gj3b.gif  23 kb

kang_gun:
Hi, bro... i don't know maybe you are still not familiar with the new version.. so far i don't have any problem with the new version.. But if you feel comfortable with the old version that no big deal.... you still can trade with that. The new version is more faster that's the point why i build the new one.. here is examples ma trade now.. already 100 pips...

Yeah.. u right ... It seems its all about my trading styles and my nice first taste when I try ur first systems.

Anyway good pips today from seawave v2 + major wave v1 ..... ...

Notes : oh my good .... why my entry today since uk sessionis same with u ??????

this my OP sell at 240.17 TP 240.02

Files:
gj_sell_1.jpg  149 kb
kiss_tp.jpg  137 kb

hinomaru tell about this system, and i will try it. till now i do 2 orders but with 30 pips negatives. I make some wrong enters.

A little question, anyone try it in another pairs? like g/u?

Thanks Hinomaru! and thanks kang gun for this great work.

Bye

Pablo from Brazil

Pabloreg:
hinomaru tell about this system, and i will try it. till now i do 2 orders but with 30 pips negatives. I make some wrong enters.

A little question, anyone try it in another pairs? like g/u?

Thanks Hinomaru! and thanks kang gun for this great work.

Bye

Pablo from Brazil

Hi Bro, first change how u read the wave oscillator... just imagine that u see a sea wave.... Major is the big one the other smaller.... Blue means the sea wave going up... Red means the wave going down.

So, you can see... when the Major make one move (let's say up wave) in the Minor, Micro, Trigger... there is a series up & down wave.... so we can use what happened in Minor, Micro & trigger as Entry & Exit Points...

Just take a look to the sample that i post here.... think the oscillator like a sea wave..

KG

Reason: