KG LONG TERM IDEA (D1 base)

Hi all,

First i have to apologize open this thread (to ND & LINUXER). But i think i have to open this thread, i'm afraid this idea is dissapear from my mind. Straight to the point, actually i'm trying to play long term right now. And I need to built a trading system that could help me play a multi pairs without too much analysis. I need a simple system and profitable (off course we all need this).

So then, i play with my indicator which is called KG Momentum on D1 and i saw something interesting (Just check the pictures attached). I love statistic so I put WMA 5, WMA 20 and WMA 240 all price apply to HL/2 to show me the average price movement of the last five days ( a week), the last 20 days (a month) and the last 240 days ( a year). everythink is look clear ... and very very very interesting.

Now.. because i'm too busy with my own bussiness. I will give this idea to all of you to built the ENTRY and EXIT rules or maybe we need to add something else on this setup. And I hope we all can make it, please discuss it here..

Thank You so much

KG

Sample

Here is another sample

Files:
eurusd.gif  14 kb
audusd_1.gif  14 kb
eujpy.gif  15 kb
gbpjpy.gif  13 kb

Samplea

Another sample

Files:
ucad.gif  13 kb
usdchf.gif  13 kb
usdjpy.gif  13 kb

hi

good idea, but still dunno how? tell me more.., i'm learning!

thx's

masemus:
good idea, but still dunno how? tell me more.., i'm learning! thx's

he..he..he.. That's why i posting it... We need trader who knows statistic to explore this and help us. I believe we have that persons in this community.. and that person will understand what i mean here... i'm waiting this persons to explore and built the rules.

The easy way is just trade base on KG Momentum crossing as long as the direction is same as wma 5, wma 20 and wma 240 direction. But when i do a visual backtest there is a lot opportunity we miss (and a huge pips).

KG

yup,

kang_gun:
he..he..he.. That's why i posting it... We need trader who knows statistic to explore this and help us. I believe we have that persons in this community.. and that person will understand what i mean here... i'm waiting this persons to explore and built the rules.

The easy way is just trade base on KG Momentum crossing as long as the direction is same as wma 5, wma 20 and wma 240 direction. But when i do a visual backtest there is a lot opportunity we miss (and a huge pips).

KG

Nope if dicipline with d system "a lot opportunity was missed" still can take it in lower TF

trying to figure out why i cant get your mom indicator to work?? any ideas ive tried it on a few of my programs

intresting sir. I think most of big boys never use small TF.

May we need level in KG mom like we use on stoch or RSI sir?

Explanation from KANG_GUN from another thread....

KG MOMENTUM ==> Up/Down in parentheses means the direction of both line

on KG Momentum the first one refers to blue line and

the second one refers to red line

hi all

KangGun. very interesting

beside my THE ONLY PIVOT, now i trade using H4 at GBPJPY and with single indicator.. just EMA 5 at CLOSE

simple Buy when Bar open above EMA and Sell when Bar Open below EMA

what is difficult here...?

1. Discipline(including accepting lose), stop lost is 200 pip

2. Money Management

3. No Greedy

so i think your idea is good, the hard part is how to discipline...

stevenali:
hi all

KangGun. very interesting

beside my THE ONLY PIVOT, now i trade using H4 at GBPJPY and with single indicator.. just EMA 5 at CLOSE

simple Buy when Bar open above EMA and Sell when Bar Open below EMA

what is difficult here...?

1. Discipline(including accepting lose), stop lost is 200 pip

2. Money Management

3. No Greedy

so i think your idea is good, the hard part is how to discipline...

Hi Stevenalli, nice to see you !!

Your OnlyPivot is great !. A time ago I was trading with SMA 5 at close in 4H TF. Vintage is tighter SL, around 100 pips. Is profitable, but was killing my nerves when market slow.

Reason: