ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging - page 5

Cool indicator,

Thank you for making it

Perhaps 2 lines are required for future versions?

top line for time frames and bottom line for spread, swap long and swap short values etc for people in long trades.

There is a script from the online library called account details that pops up a separate window with the swap details but it would be nice to have this displayed on the screen permanently. The objects are MODE_SWAPLONG and MODE_SWAPSHORT but alas my programming skills aren't up to scratch.

Hopefully can be put into a future version

Cheers

is the indicator applicable to all pairs or only certain currency pair?

awsl:
is the indicator applicable to all pairs or only certain currency pair?

Yes, use it on all pairs.

Thank u for ur reply u did a very god job .... keep it up

People, don't post ex4 if you post mq4. when you compile an EA or indi or simply restart your MT4, ex4 (ALL) get deleted and new ones are created. mq4 is used to create ex4. If there is no mq4, ex4 remains untouched.

Thanks for the tool, I'll check it now.

So basically ToR is just ADX from different timeframes in one indicator, right?

Weekly Time frame

Nice thread, & great indicator...could someone add a weekly time frame.

I'm in it for the long haul!

TKS

MTF ADX multiple pairs on one chart.

Is someone interested in building a modified ToR that can graphically establish many pairs' sentiments on one chart?

If you apply ToR to 20 pairs you will see which currencies are strongest and which are weakest like a FOREX heat map; which other charting packages offer. I think the ToR is responsive; meaning low lag on price, and very effective in showing trend/range.

The ideal multi pair indicator would plot all pairs on the chart or in an indicator window. It would use 20+ pairs to determine individual currency strength/weakness. Once one has established the strongest currency he can establish the weakest currency and trade long the pair on dips.

Thanks for any assistance,

Jeff

hi guys

I'm sorry I haven't been responding to posts as much as I have wanted to but my girlfriend and I just had a newborn. He's adorable, I'm very proud of him, but he's taken all my free time that I used to use for programming. I missed out on the deadline for this year's automated championship as well.

As time goes on I'll get back to working on ToR and work in all the various suggestions that everyone has because there are a lot of good ideas I can work off of. Thanks for all the input, you guys are the best!

Congratulation

nittany1:
I'm sorry I haven't been responding to posts as much as I have wanted to but my girlfriend and I just had a newborn. He's adorable, I'm very proud of him, but he's taken all my free time that I used to use for programming. I missed out on the deadline for this year's automated championship as well. As time goes on I'll get back to working on ToR and work in all the various suggestions that everyone has because there are a lot of good ideas I can work off of. Thanks for all the input, you guys are the best!

Dear, congratulation for your baby. Enjoy with him, later you will have time to come with us

Regards

Saludos

La totona

thanks god nittany1

Reason: