Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 12

fxtrader77:
Hi Hafiz - thanks for the graphic that really helped with the explanation - so to clarify we would be looking for a wick in one direction eg: all red for bull or all blue for bear and the volume before to be strong to confirm ? Thanks, if you have any more graphic examples that would be great help too...

Correct...but please note that its moving at the last bar for both wick & volume..the best signal u can get is from previous signal bars...its moving cos it shows every tick of trades made...some people said repaint but i see it as movement...if somebody can make a signal with words appear as MAXIMUM or START & STOP hu hu thats will be easiest way to make money...

Hafiz May you explain

Hi my friend hafiz may you explain how to use wick and volume? please.

ashrafnajo:
Hi my friend hafiz may you explain how to use wick and volume? please.

Hi hafiz, what time frame are you using, please? Also in your first post u posted a couple of charts, (in malaysian??). What indicators are those??

Thanks

Pardy

Pauluk:
Hi hafiz, what time frame are you using, please? Also in your first post u posted a couple of charts, (in malaysian??). What indicators are those??

Thanks

Pardy

Just the normal indi i combined in here tsd..TF1h & 4hr ..if someone can do a meter for wick & volume that would be easier...

Volume....

Hi Hafiz, thanks for the graphic - so as well as the wick which I think I am understanding you mention bull volume - does that mean when volume is green ? What is the difference between bull and bear volume as I understand these are used with the wick ? It shouldn't to difficult to code a meter or EA if I am sure about rules, Thanks

fxtrader77:
Hi Hafiz, thanks for the graphic - so as well as the wick which I think I am understanding you mention bull volume - does that mean when volume is green ? What is the difference between bull and bear volume as I understand these are used with the wick ? It shouldn't to difficult to code a meter or EA if I am sure about rules, Thanks

Need the meter if u can code for it...thanks

here's the explanation about wick & volume...i"m refering to TF1h..every bar have a wick & volume so the maximum tick every bar depends on the broker's as its not referring to the market itself..i can do scalping in every bar..

Files:

HAFIZ:

here's the explanation about wick & volume...i"m refering to TF1h..every bar have a wick & volume so the maximum tick every bar depends on the broker's as its not referring to the market itself..i can do scalping in every bar..

Salam Hafiz,

Your strategy by using wicks and volume..seems to look very simple. I'm impressive about it. Do you mind to PM for detail discussion for creating an EA for this wick and Volume system.

Insyallah ...saya akan perkenalkan group saya untuk perbincangan lanjut dan kalau perlu saya akan perkenalkan EA kami kpd anda...untuk saudara cuba..

Cheers

Sahars

Need Template

HAFIZ:

Can I have your indicators with template please? Nice setting you have....

Reason: