Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 6

Hello traders good idea

Hello ..

hi ..

the whole project is to find repetitive patterns at where the turning points happens ..

I mean : historical values , patterns , behaviour ..

this will help us to study the price action around s&r levels and improve our trading ..

I'm honestly still studying the indicator seeing what we can to do around ..

I still wish to see more contributions as How a clues / hints that you'v noticed around ...

keep in touch ..

volume mean for every hour and day of week

here's an excel document, where I've calculated for each currency (that has spread less that 6), for each day of week and for each hour of the day the mean values of volume for that currency. check it out!

mean = sum(all values) / number_of_values

VolumeMeans.mq4 has to be put in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators

it's an indicator script that can be used to generate matrix of volume means for every currency mentioned in the script, when generated it is put into C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\files and is named Volumes.csv

the results of these matrix are READY presented in the excel file as a charts, so you don't need to run the indicator

also below I've attached a screenshot of found cycles on one currency chart, and it shows that probably AO,AC,Momentum and ATR can be used to detect a move, while in the magic time.

GOOD TRADING EVERYONE, keep on the research!

Files:

No signal on mine though set at 64. The last signal was June 14 at 14:00.

An EA Needed

Can some make an EA out of the Indraws Volume Analysis and Swing Poing Indicator?

khari123:
Can some make an EA out of the Indraws Volume Analysis and Swing Poing Indicator?

Read posts #55, 57 and 59.

Volume indicator problem

Hi,

I also think there must be a relation between price and volume, even in the forex market. So it's good to find a place to discuss it.

The point is all the volume indicators are way laggin behind price movement, like float and this one, repaint when price has already made long move and thus leave little space or give false signals to enter the market.

Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Ryanklefas, I've tried your indraws volume indicators, they are good, but for v1.2, sometimes it has an error (zero divide), is there anything wrong with your formula? Pls. check. Thanks!

ryanklefas:
This new one has the normalization formulas put into it. I'm not quite sure what you are going for, so I don't know if it is outputting correctly. It has an option to either display the normalized volume (default) or can display just the regular summed volume by setting normalization to false.
Reason: