New EA based on the !xMeter - page 27

It's amazing to see this thread still alive. Thanks a lot to all who participated actively by their coding or just feedback.

Sorry to not work anymore on this ... Still busy since few weeks.

FerruFx

xMeter shows only blanks

Hi All,

Im so sorry to bother you but our xMeter (original version) suddenly stopped working. We were using it with ODL and FXDD and now both have quit working, they show only blanks where the color bars should be. I downloaded the mini ("m added") version but it doesn't work either.

I don't know what to do to fix it. I have tried all different combinations of check boxes when adding the EA to my charts, re-compiled it with the new version of MT4 (MT4 Build 213) which came out 18 Mar 2008... nothing works on these two brokers now. It still works on NorthFinance so I know the indicator is not corrupted.

Please help if you can, and thanks.

Deb

coachdeb:
Hi All,

Im so sorry to bother you but our xMeter (original version) suddenly stopped working. We were using it with ODL and FXDD and now both have quit working, they show only blanks where the color bars should be. I downloaded the mini ("m added") version but it doesn't work either.

I don't know what to do to fix it. I have tried all different combinations of check boxes when adding the EA to my charts, re-compiled it with the new version of MT4 (MT4 Build 213) which came out 18 Mar 2008... nothing works on these two brokers now. It still works on NorthFinance so I know the indicator is not corrupted.

Deb

Strange, It's working here. Compiled with builds 211 and 213 to discard some problem due to last updates.

Files:
fiboexpl3_1.gif  26 kb
pofit_1.gif  28 kb

coachdeb:
Hi All,

Deb

some ea will not work properly with MT4 Build 213.....

try to reinstall back MT4 Build 211...and see does it will work back or not

faizalperu:
some ea will not work properly with MT4 Build 213..... try to reinstall back MT4 Build 211...and see does it will work back or not

Discussion about the problem: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175526/page7

fx meter with nzd added

I picked up this inidcator with nzd from previous post but it was coded backwards. i fixed it and it works great. If you need nzd added to your meter this is it.

Steve

Files:

Is ix meter available just as Indicator, NOT EA?

Hello to all,

is anyone still developing a viable EA from the meter, or has one already been taken to some successful and on-going stage of development?

If so, would you kindly share it / share about it?

Is ix meter available just as Indicator, so it can be visible along with another EA?

Thank you!

Ron

EAs can, and have been, coded around xMeter.

So, what's new?

Can anyone make the expert show alerts instead of trying to open a position?

The idea to calculate difference eur-usd>=6 or more has right to live, imo.

can anyone make money with this ea?

Reason: