New EA based on the !xMeter - page 12

!xmeter for President.

Whenever I hear Martingale-system, I run a mile. In the end you will for sure blow up your account, thats why. And who wants to blow up their account?

But, but, but.... I think the !xMeter indicator would be an excellent candidate for a Martingale system.

Why? The account will never blow up. The !xMeter is in my opinion a very reliable indicator. I would like to see how Firebird, 10point3 and the likes do with the !xMeter implemented as an alternative indicator.

Maybe we can development our own EA with the above in mind....

The xMeter is a fantastic indicator, provided one use big (emergency) stoplosses. It is so good, I'll vote it for President!

fxshadow:
Please post foxGrail spreadsheet and instructions. Thanks!

the values from !xMeter and the values for foxGrail are one and the same. i've compared both of them running simulataneously.

appk:
I use FXDD and NF test the result question still to exist, the changeparametric problem also is still exists

I really don't have any idea.

Is anyone else has a problem to run this EA?

EbenB:
Whenever I hear Martingale-system, I run a mile. In the end you will for sure blow up your account, thats why. And who wants to blow up their account?

But, but, but.... I think the !xMeter indicator would be an excellent candidate for a Martingale system.

Why? The account will never blow up. The !xMeter is in my opinion a very reliable indicator. I would like to see how Firebird, 10point3 and the likes do with the !xMeter implemented as an alternative indicator.

Maybe we can development our own EA with the above in mind....

The xMeter is a fantastic indicator, provided one use big (emergency) stoplosses. It is so good, I'll vote it for President!

A real martingale system isn't based on any indicator. I don't know how we could use the !xMeter in. For entry, for exit ... ?

appk:
I use FXDD and NF test the result question still to exist, the changeparametric problem also is still exists 2007.05.28 15:52:02 !xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader inputs: Lot=0.1; Slippage=2; Risk=2; MaxLot=10; PairsToTrade=12; HighLevel_EURUSD=7; LowLevel_EURUSD=2; TakeProfit_EURUSD=30; StopLoss_EURUSD=30; MaxSpread_EURUSD=30; HighLevel_GBPUSD=7; LowLevel_GBPUSD=2; TakeProfit_GBPUSD=30; StopLoss_GBPUSD=30; MaxSpread_GBPUSD=30; HighLevel_AUDUSD=7; LowLevel_AUDUSD=2; TakeProfit_AUDUSD=30; StopLoss_AUDUSD=30; MaxSpread_AUDUSD=30; HighLevel_USDJPY=7; LowLevel_USDJPY=2; TakeProfit_USDJPY=30; StopLoss_USDJPY=30; MaxSpread_USDJPY=30; HighLevel_US

It happen to me before. try download it again.

!xMeter vs MACD

FerruFx:
A real martingale system isn't based on any indicator. I don't know how we could use the !xMeter in. For entry, for exit ... ?
Yes, the 10points_3 system uses the MACD for "entry and exit", for instance.

I noticed that the !xMeter is sometimes very premature in its indications of a direction. In other words the price is going in the opposite direction. This is a good time for the accumulation of lots, because you are sure that the market will turn within the scope of a 100 pips or so. Using the multiplier-principle, like the likes of the Martingales do, will enhance the profitability of the EA tremendously. The MACD does't have the accuracy of the !xMeter.

So, yes, it should (in my humble opinion) be used for entry and exit along with the multiplier-effect.

EbenB:
Yes, the 10points_3 system uses the MACD for "entry and exit", for instance.

I noticed that the !xMeter is sometimes very premature in its indications of a direction. In other words the price is going in the opposite direction. This is a good time for the accumulation of lots, because you are sure that the market will turn within the scope of a 100 pips or so. Using the multiplier-principle, like the likes of the Martingales do, will enhance the profitability of the EA tremendously. The MACD does't have the accuracy of the !xMeter.

So, yes, it should (in my humble opinion) be used for entry and exit along with the multiplier-effect.

If you have some rules for entry and exit, it will help me a lot for understand what you want exactly.

Thanks.

!xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader

Hello!

Tell please, why in !xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader and others

Warrants, and in the terminal do not open

"Exspert" gives out a mistake, " Error opening BUY order: 130 " and

" Error opening BUY order: 131,

NorthFinance Forex Broker supports all pairs that is specified in expert,

Allows to expose StopLoss and TakeProfit on 10 pip from the price,

I незнгаю that else can be!

Thanks.

trade for this two day