The Nature System - page 4

Dan7974:

That last arrow ( a buy ), sorry, it's supposed to be a down arrow.....

Yo Dan. where are you from, bonehead? just curoius.

Ted Noogent:

What do You mean, from? What do You mean by bonehead?

Ted Noogent:

Hey Teddy Bear,

You've been here since March, and you haven't contributed a god damn thing. If you don't have anything useful to post, then go read something... you need a little intelligence in your life. Judging by your posts so far, I would loosely have to describe you as an ignorant fool. So stop buying ea's, shut your trap, and figure out how you plan on making money trading. Dan has at least shown that his analytical skills are working, you haven't shown much, if anything, outside of your useless dumb ass remarks. You numb nut.

Hey guys. Could you stop it please?

Dan - congrats

Dan,

I am pleased to see that your system may have some merit. I am sure many will be testing it - others will be doing there best to poke holes in it, but that is the point here now isnt it, to find a working system and fix any flaws. I just HOPE that the folks here will use some RESPECT when dealing with you.

Thank you for sharing your system and I look forward to analyzing it.

SirWolf

Hi Dan,

I'm a newbie in fx, can u tell me in what timeframe and pairs do you use your system?

how can you determine when to buy and sell?

Thx

Zen

Thanks, Dan for Posting Your System

Dan,

I also want congratulate you on your system and thanks for posting it. May you have continuted success with it. Keep up the good work.

Carol

thanks dan for sharing the logic of your system.

thanks ryanklefas for coding the EA. looking forward to it.

Reason: