The Nature System - page 2

Please let some peace reign here. Give Dan a chance to help others.

aelimian:
Please let some peace reign here. Give Dan a chance to help others.

Thanks Aelimian

The Nature System

First of all, I want to tell You that I have been working hard to achieve this level in trading. Very hard. I hope it works, for I checked it for only 5 months. God Bless this System. Okay, on with the system :

The Nature System:

The more the market goes againts You, the more You will win at the end. It is close to, but not martingale.

I managed it very well.

Works best on currencies with less 25-pip consolidations. I will explain why later.

You will be using No charts whatsover, just Your trading terminal. Extend the terminal to full size, and start trading.

1. Open Your trading terminal.

2. Buy or Sell anytime, right now if You wish.

3. Set Your Stop-Loss to 25, and Limit to 50. Trailing Stop = 25.

4. If You lose, then next trade would be a buy(if the first trade was a sell )

Each time You lose, the next trade would be the opposite direction.

5. So, if You sold, then the next trade would be a buy, with a 24 Stop-Loss,

and a Limit of 51. Trailing Stop = ( Your Stop - Loss ) = 24.

So, each time You lose, the next trade would be :

1) The opposite

2) Limit would increase buy 1 pip ( believe me, it does a lot of effect )

3) Stop - Loss would decrease by 1 pip

4) Trailing Stop would always equal the same amount of the Stop - Loss

5) Your lots would go fibonacci :

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc. {I don't think You would need the (etc.)}

6) So, each time You lose :

0) Your next trade would be the opposite

1) Your limit increases by 1 pip

2) Your Stop - Loss decreases by 1 pip

3) Your Trailing Stop will equal Your Stop - Loss

4) You lots would increase by fibonacci

5) If You win, go back to level 1 (50 Stop, 25 Limit, 25 Trailing Stop)

Here is the spreadsheet : Calculated w/out spread. Please put EA with spread, so if Your limit is 50, You will get + 48 on 1 lot.

Lots Stop Limit If Loss If Win

1 25 50 -25 +50

1 24 51 -24 +51

2 23 52 -46 +104

3 22 53 -66 +159

5 21 54 -105 +270

8 20 55 -160 +440

13 19 56 -247 +728

21 18 57 -378 +1,197

Might look a little complex. Ask me any questions that You need. I have time.

If You win, go back to the top, with lot 1, 25stop, 50limit, 25TrailingStop

Each time You lose, go down one. Please code more levels down, just in case.

You break even 2 times, I call that a 1 loss. If You have 4 losses in a row, then wait until the market goes 50 pips in any direction. 50 Pips up, 50 Pips down, then You start trading Your 5th trade, which is 5 lots. If You have a bigger account, then You may wait for 6 or 7 losses, then trade the 7th or

8th trade ( Again, 50 pips up, or down ). Not from current price, but just when You see a 50 pip move down or up without retracing 25 pips.

This, I think would be VERY hard to code, but, ask me away! I would be happy to answer all and eveybody's questions.

Thank You,

Dan.

Dan,

If you don't want to peolpe think you are a child, don't act like one.

When I post the comment about my nerves, was because you where making too much suspense in the release of your system.

Actually in your previos threads I was one of your supporters coz I like people enthusiastic and eager to learn. Summarizing, I was thinking of you as a good guy. Now you say I am a teaser.

I think both of us are wrong.

Regards,

fxnewbie:
Dan,

If you don't want to peolpe think you are a child, don't act like one.

When I post the comment about my nerves, was because you where making too much suspense in the release of your system.

Actually in your previos threads I was one of your supporters coz I like people enthusiastic and eager to learn. Summarizing, I was thinking of you as a good guy. Now you say I am a teaser.

I think both of us are wrong.

Regards,

You are a good guy. I thought You mean it in a bad way. I am truly, truly sorry.

What do You think of my system? I will attach another example of a chart on the next post in a few minutes.....

The first example :

Sorry it's so small.

I got to say, Dan. For the first time, I am actually liking one of your methods. Although this one does bear some resemblence to other martingale-type methods and, as such, will immediately turn some people off, at first-glance, this does appear like it could be pretty darn good.

You say you have done backtesting for 5 months, was this on just one pair? Please continue backtesting, on multipler pairs. Also, how do consolidations and indicators fit into this one?

Have you actually trades with this one, demo or live?

Thanks. So will You please make the EA?

Thanks,

Dan.

ryanklefas:
I got to say, Dan. For the first time, I am actually liking one of your methods. Although this one does bear some resemblence to other martingale-type methods and, as such, will immediately turn some people off, at first-glance, this does appear like it could be pretty darn good.

You say you have done backtesting for 5 months, was this on just one pair? Please continue backtesting, on multipler pairs. Also, how do consolidations and indicators fit into this one?

The indicators might avoid the consolidations, You know, less losses, so You won't have to go more levels down. Aren't You a coder?

Have you actually trades with this one, demo or live?

Thanks,

Dan.

Dan7974:
You are a good guy. I thought You mean it in a bad way. I am truly, truly sorry. What do You think of my system? I will attach another example of a chart on the next post in a few minutes.....

N.P.

I don't know what to say. I never try something like that before in my manual trades, but seems like a martingale inspiration.

Reason: