The Nature System - page 10

ryanklefas:
This is the most recent version of the EA. It will work the same as the one that I posted before. This one does however have Trailing Stops and breakeven options available. I have taken out other unnecessary functions and code that don't correspond to Dan's system, so that it will be easier for others to contribute. I'm relinquishing this project to any other programmer that wants to take this project on. Feel free to rip the code to pieces if need be.

hello

Thanks for helping to create the EA, i want to ask you what indicator this EA use to enter a trade?

Regards

robp:
Can you post the resource you got this method from so it can be studied in full detail?

This is the method I created, I did not find it anywhere.period.

BluePearl:
this ea is a slow tester. it took over 24 hours to test 9 months. i gave up. i tested with 5K with micro lot as starting lot and 200:1 leverage. it had two times during this period where one time it went to 12 levels and the 2nd time to 13 levels. during about 9 months it make 1.5K profit but came to blowing the account with 12 and 13 levels.

You did not blow up your account, your account didn't even blow up, it didn't even go lower than $3,000.

fxinthecity:
hello

Thanks for helping to create the EA, i want to ask you what indicator this EA use to enter a trade?

Regards

It's in page 2.

Dan7974:
You did not blow up your account, your account didn't even blow up, it didn't even go lower than $3,000.

i should have said it came close to blowing up.

i initially started backtesting with 1 mini lot with 10K and the account did blow during the same time period. that is when i had to reduce it to 1 micro per 5K at 200:1.

this type of ea is best traded with 400:1.

BluePearl:
i should have said it came close to blowing up.

i initially started backtesting with 1 mini lot with 10K and the account did blow during the same time period. that is when i had to reduce it to 1 micro per 5K at 200:1.

this type of ea is best traded with 400:1.

Why? what's the differnece?

Thanks,

Dan.

Dan,

The BETA2 ea doesnt use any indicator to decide the BUY/SELL signals.

Also, the ea doesnt follow your rules 100%, like it doesnt reduce the SL and increase the TP by 1pip after a loss, and also doesnt set the TrailingStop accordingly.

Ryan had made it clear in the posts that ea is not complete and he wud publish the code so that other programmers could take on the project to complete it. So unless the EA is 100% to the rules, doing a backtest will be wrong and produce false results.

Dan7974:
Why? what's the differnece?

Thanks,

Dan.

i take it you are referring to the leverage? at 400:1 you will be able to open more levels as it takes less cash/margin. for example, let'ts say to open 1 standard lot at 100:1 is $1,000; at 200:1 it costs $500.00; at 400:1 it costs $250.00

Little confuse after 4 losses

Hai Dan,

After 4 losses, we must wait until the price move 50 pips up/down, the question is, what entry at 5th trade? opposite entry with 4th trade or opposite with price move? you entry with the same trade at 4th losses at your sample pic...

Regards,

Reason: