EWOCCI Method and EA - page 3

xxDavidxSxx:
forward testing what ea or method?

Method has mabe a years worth of trades posted on my thread as discribed in first post.

EWOCCI hasn't crossed on daily since FEB. I just made this last week. So forward test results on ea isn't possible untill we get a cross. Wich will happen on the next couple of days. I figured I'd let you all in on the first test because who knows when the 2nd will come.

EWOCCI is EWO and CCI indicators. But I thought EWOCCI sounded native american....lol At any rate people liked the name.

Dave

The EA Dave By the way, I just backtested the method and it's true that EWOCCI hasn't crossed on daily On hourly chart, EWOCCI is also nice. Good job. I still need to learn more.

Best,

Looks like we have an ewocci day now. But cci is way too high at +0.0043.

CCI needs to be on the bear side of 0 line. This might not be a valad entry, and means we could have a 0 line ewo bounce, and euro$ could rise again.

Dave

That's very nice of you Dave to post your profitable method and EA. I will definitely be checking this one out.

guernica:
--------------------------------

Hi Dave,

My platform IBFX communicates the error: 2007.05.18 13:09:26 EWOCCI Cross Daily EURUSDm,Daily: error4200.

Until now i haven't trades.

Best Regards.

----------------------------

Hi Dave,

Can you solve that error 4200 ?

Best Regards.

Error 4200

I have it too.

Eureka:
I have it too.

O sry its the object exsists code. Man I havn't a clue. Because it don't do it with me. I will look into the code and see if I can spot something.

I guess I'll d/l ibfx into another directory and run some tests on a ibfx demo. But won't be tonight or even tomarrow as I have a lot going on. But this error shouldn't stop trades. I have no trades either. The cci isn't in signal. Still at +10. It will have to go -10 befor it will signal. +/-10 buffer for false signals on a bounce.

But could still move into signal with more move.

This is a true set it and leave it ea. Because signals can be so far apart.

Dave

Ok now I got ewocci with open sell order. 1st anual ewocci day is under way.

Don't expect each brokers signal to happen at the exact same time.

Dave

the same error 4200

xxDavidxSxx:
Ok now I got ewocci with open sell order. 1st anual ewocci day is under way.

Don't expect each brokers signal to happen at the exact same time.

Dave

hi, david

i am forward test ea using FXDD and i 've error 4200:

2007.05.27 23:52:02 EWOCCI Cross Daily USDJPY,Daily: error4200

can you solve it ?

thanks in advance

regards, giapel

giapel:
hi, david

i am forward test ea using FXDD and i 've error 4200:

2007.05.27 23:52:02 EWOCCI Cross Daily USDJPY,Daily: error4200

can you solve it ?

thanks in advance

regards, giapel

It wont work on usdjpy. Only euro$. And the object already exist error don't come up on mine and most others. So its hard to fix an error I don't have.

Any suggestions?

Dave

error

Hi David

I also got the same error

My platform IBFX expert tag 2007.05.28 08:38:48 EWOCCI Cross Daily EURUSDm,Daily: error4200.

just started with your EA on test

Regards

frederick

Reason: