Ultmate2 Signals at RAS (ID: 580) - page 2

Everytime I attach UltimateAccountManager.ex4 to a graph, the MT4 crashes and get the following critical error,

There has been a critical error

Time : 2009.05.14 21:05

Program : Client Terminal

Version : 4.00 (build: 220, 7 Nov 2008)

OS : Windows Vista Professional 6.0 Service Pack 1 (Build 6001)

Processors : 4 x X86 (level 16)

Memory : 3929720/935956 kb

Exception : C0000005

Address : 00460E8A

Access Type : read

Access Addr : 202B18E0

I'm using windows vista 64. Please tell me what may be the problem. Best Regards.

I don't think our man is interested in our business.

Status so far using the supporting EA

In General things are working better. It still doesn't match the performance Lucio is seeing however I don't I experienced anywhere near the draw down he did. I will post my results once a week for a while so you can compare it to yours. Notice that I actually lost money in the last exchange even though the EA is only doing a profit lock it let some of the profits slip. You defiantly need the EA to protect your account.

Still the mystery of how positions close with no closing price.

ND indicated that it may be a poor internet connection or the provider was turning off RAS closing the positions and turning RAS back on. I hope it is the former reason.

what exactly is this extra "UltimateAccountManager.ex4" for?

UltimateAccountManager.ex4

bshoe24:
what exactly is this extra "UltimateAccountManager.ex4" for?

Having observed it for a while it seems to determine a profit point where it will close all the position for you. Meaning it doesn't wait until RAS closes the positions which is good because sometimes that close position command never seems to come. This may be because of a bad internet connection or some other reason.

In general though his trading method uses up to four pairs that when traded in the same direction (ie all buy or all sell) sort of hedge against each other. To determine your win the total profit has to be watched and they all need to be closed together when that point is reached.

Some notes about the balance graph I posted.

1) If you look at the graph it appears that the balance drops and then climes back up. This is a false impression since the equity curve is not plotted. When position 12 was closed also positions (13-16) were closed but terminal can close one position at a time.

2) I said in that post I lost money but really I gained 70 cents.

ok i will add that to my demo to see how it works. i thought it had something to do with running two accounts (1 for buy / 1 for sell)

The two account thing

I have looked over all his trades and I am thinking there isn't an issue. I don't ever see a trade buy/sell on the same pair. I have been running it on IBFX demo which no longer allows hedging as of a week or so ago and there is no problem so far.

Thank you for your signals

I appreciate your signals very much, please continue your service beyond August.

Thanks,

Barry

Any feedback?

Is anyone live on this system, and how is it doing in a real subscribed account. I'm thinking of signing up on RAS, I hope there is enough interest so the author doesn't drop it, I just came across it so never got the free trial.

Reason: