Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 49

hermes:
Swiss Army EA v 1.51. And I think for 5 digit broker you need to add one zero, eg. SL 50 pips then you have to put 500. Cheers Hermes

No source for it to check

Will test it but without the source no changes

I downloaded it from this thread. Here is it.

Cheers hermes

Files:

hermes:
I downloaded it from this thread. Here is it. Cheers hermes

Hermes

I know that one, but there are only ex4 files in it for version 1.50 and 1.51.

The last mq4 file that was posted was for version 1.35

ryanklefas could give us an answer. I don't have mq4. Version 1.51 is the only one I tested. Is there some not complicated Order Manager EA around? I know Steve Hopwood on FF made one but soooooooooooo complicated, even to read.

Cheers Hermes

Hi All,

found a SAK EA 2.03 for 5 digit broker. Don't know who really wrote it (if it was really Ryan or somebody just left it as is) and if it does the right thing or not. I also have the 1.51 as txt so you can make a mq4 for yourself.

Maybe some others can test them too to find out if they work correctly. Thanks

Added: So far still the best to manage the trades over night

Files:
sa_1.51.txt  23 kb
sa_2.03.txt  25 kb

Did you really needed to touch this (SWISS!) thread today!?...talk about insensitive!

Pava:
Did you really needed to touch this (SWISS!) thread today!?...talk about insensitive!

It cuts good

Actually it was the right time at the right moment to post it The Swiss finally did the right thing and let it run. Of course only if you where on the right trade side.

Thank you so much for your EA. Hope it will be useful for all of us.

Very nice! This is exactly what I'm looking for in over a week now. I'll try this out but pretty much, I think that this is it.

Reason: