Firebirdv63,v65 amazing EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello, as these 2 EA,discussed somwhere here,iam in process of testing,acutlly result amazing,but wondiring why all positions open on usd/chf only.howevere i loaded on other pairs no positions was opened,don,t know whats the proplem here,what does mean( trade on friday) at input section of EA, may someone help. thanks

Files:

friend,are you sure firebird is set on 1 hour timeframe?

yes

yan7181:
friend,are you sure firebird is set on 1 hour timeframe?

yes iam sure.testing on 1hr tf

Hi,

do you mind sharing your testing result?

Thanks

Arui

sps8:
hello, as these 2 EA,discussed somwhere here,iam in process of testing,acutlly result amazing,but wondiring why all positions open on usd/chf only.howevere i loaded on other pairs no positions was opened,don,t know whats the proplem here,what does mean( trade on friday) at input section of EA, may someone help. thanks

Hi sps8,

What setting are you using on both ea? I was running Firebird 65 and 32 sometimes ago. The result were really impressive at the first week, however on the second week and so on, the result were getting worse and worse

Here I post the two testing result.

Cheers,

Files:

Hi

acutlly iam using defult setting,for both EA.but wondering why does ea open position on FXDD platform only.i loaded it on alapari.-pfg-fx.no positions was opened since week ago?

USDCHF has been ranging, and FB loves a ranging market. Rest assured that when it trends your account will be up in flames.

sps8:

Very with care friend!

How do I set Firebird up to open one order then if Hedge is needed to open Hedge order? If I set Maxopen orders to 1, will that still allow Hedge order to open? if not, I don't want to set Maxopen orders to 2 (one for main order and one for Hedge) then EA open two main orders, now Hedge can't open.

Thanks

I can't seem install this EA. I have move the mq4 to the dir C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators

but the MT4 was unable to initialize the EA. Please advise.

richest:
I can't seem install this EA. I have move the mq4 to the dir C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators but the MT4 was unable to initialize the EA. Please advise.

It is EA. It should be in experts folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts

lace this Ea in right place and compile in MetaEditor. If you will not see any errors in MetaEditor so that's fine.

Read this thread also to know which file is ging to which folder https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Reason: