MA cross/Price cross MA EA - page 15

sachin_syd:
Dear Mrtools I am waiting for ur assistance since august

Thanks for the reminder Sachin_Syd, but never came up with a fix.

Cud u please find time to chk the errors . Max distance and time filter doesnt seems to work.. Please please. I rely heavily on this strategy. Thanks

mrtools:
Thanks for the reminder Sachin_Syd, but never came up with a fix.

Mrtools, The time filter has gone crazy, it often trades even during non trading period , while during trading period it displays "non trading period" and doesn't open new trade. MAxdistance is also not working. Please fix them....THANKS

sachin_syd:
Mrtools, The time filter has gone crazy, it often trades even during non trading period , while during trading period it displays "non trading period" and doesn't open new trade. MAxdistance is also not working. Please fix them....THANKS

Sachin_syd, like I said haven't come up with a fix, and to add to that, who knows any EA will work with the changes in store for MT4.

Hello Fellow Members,

I have the attached MA Cross Arrow indicator and tired to inputted into this EA, but the EA don't trigger to trade? Can fellow member help me to check where gone wrong.

Thank you

Files:

harrytn:
Hello Fellow Members,

I have the attached MA Cross Arrow indicator and tired to inputted into this EA, but the EA don't trigger to trade? Can fellow member help me to check where gone wrong.

Thank you

harrytn

In the Ea there is no reference to the MA Cross Arrow Indicator at all (the EA is using the built in moving averages). If you want to use that indicator you must call it using the iCustom() call

Hi Mladen,

Greetings! Thank you for your respond.

I am no familiar with coding at all, would you kind help to program the attached MA cross (based on arrow cross entry) indicator into EA for me? Your kind help is appreciated.

Thank you

mladen:
harrytn In the Ea there is no reference to the MA Cross Arrow Indicator at all (the EA is using the built in moving averages). If you want to use that indicator you must call it using the iCustom() call

Hi Mate, A question. Have you tried using the time filter? Does it work? Without filtering out early asian session this ea eats into profits from us-eur session. Thanks

harrytn:
Hi Mladen,

Greetings! Thank you for your respond.

I am no familiar with coding at all, would you kind help to program the attached MA cross (based on arrow cross entry) indicator into EA for me? Your kind help is appreciated.

Thank you

sachin_syd:
Hi Mate, A question. Have you tried using the time filter? Does it work? Without filtering out early asian session this ea eats into profits from us-eur session. Thanks

Sachin_syd on the version Harrytn posted far as I can tell there is no time filter.

MR Tools I am sure for a genius like u it wont be difficult to identify the time filter and max distance issue. Perhaps u may know similar codes in other EA. I am pretty confident about this ea working well after trial and error for over 6months. All I need is to avoide late entry and avoid early asian time. Hope u will assist.

mrtools:
Sachin_syd on the version Harrytn posted far as I can tell there is no time filter.
Reason: