Rahul Mohindar Oscillator - page 8

okies Mladen

In case You find any clue or idea for conversion,please update me.

thanks for your support

Uday

Mladen, many thanks for the code, but:-

I'm a tad confused about the line

buffer4 = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i);

As the MA period is 1, doesn't this simply return Close;

Trader1612:
Mladen, many thanks for the code, but:-

I'm a tad confused about the line

buffer4 = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i);

As the MA period is 1, doesn't this simply return Close;

Trader1612

If the Price parameter is set to 0 then yes. Otherwise it simply returns one of the possible 7 prices that the Price parameter can be set to. It is much faster to use that way (and shorter) than to build a switch ... case construction to get a desired price (in tests, usually the 'iMA() mode finishes the job some 6-7 times faster than the switch code). That is a simple consequence of the fact that iMA() is a real compiled code while switch ... case is an mql p-code (which is anything but a real compiled code)

OK, that makes sense. Thanks for the quick response.

mladen:
Maybe the best, when it comes to RMO and how it is used, is to see this video (it is presented by Rahul Mohindar) :

Just finished watching the video. Makes things much clearer. Do we by any chance have a flat market "dormant" indicator that would work with the RMO? Are some of the modules seen in the video coded for mt4? Has anyone developed an EA based on the RMO or Rainbow Oscillator?

The exit indicator appears to be precise in some cases, but at times it is very innacurate! Even when one heeds the warning not to use early in the trade. Do we have an alternative in the forum?

Thanks

mrtools:
Hello MaaTini, Try this version you just need to put the indicator on a chart and the alerts sound should work.

MrTools, could you please add an arrows option for the alerts?

Thanks

Jozy:
MrTools, could you please add an arrows option for the alerts? Thanks

Jozy

There would be 4 types of arrows. Is that what you had in mind?

Jozy:
MrTools, could you please add an arrows option for the alerts? Thanks

Jozy, added the arrows options.

mrtools:
Jozy, added the arrows options.

Mrtools, thanks. I now have the option to select whatever I like to work with. Sorry, that there is no push notification feature!

If you could help with that, I would be much obliged.

Jozy:
Mrtools, thanks. I now have the option to select whatever I like to work with. Sorry, that there is no push notification feature! If you could help with that, I would be much obliged.

Jozy

Version with push notifications added : rmosignals_color_alerts_2.02.mq4

Reason: