Farhad Hill v2 - page 24

The same here.No trades.This ting is a snail not a crab.I quit.

Nice results Slow but sure.

Have to end tests for awhile tho.

Thanks Farhad!

Pecunia non olet:
Nice results Slow but sure.

Have to end tests for awhile tho.

Thanks Farhad!

Hi Pecunia non olet

Thanks for your post.

Are you also trying the most recent beta? I notice no recent trades in your summary.

Farad - I'm still getting no further trades for over a week. I'm not sure that the latest beta is working?

anything goin on.....

mark,

here are the latest statements of 4.5 posted by farhad in the crazycrab thread:

Live Statements of Crab4.5

IBFX:http://www.forexea.com/farhadcrab_ibfx/statement.htm

FXDD:http://www.forexea.com/farhadcrab_fxdd/statement.htm

very nice method but complicated i guess

The fact that this EA doesn't trade much is not a bad thing. In fact, I have seen many EA's (including some in the elite section, and some others in other forums) that will not trade for one or two weeks at a time. If anything, its a good thing as the EA is being more cautious. As anyone would agree, we can live with fewer but positive trades as opposed to more but negative trades.

hmm yes, i have been testing crab 4.3 for a couple weeks now and is up 12% but has opened a few trades today and is down currently 18% on equidy hopefully it will turn positive..

Hi, Im new to this forum. Tested one of the v4s that was posted in page 9 in one of the earlier pages and got the massive order flow but made 1200 on a mini demo from 10k.. not bad for the first day so now im interested. I am still running that one on a IBFX demo however on multiple ccys which is not ideal as Farhad said this is a EUR USD... Now running 4.5Beta on a 1M EURUSD only on a North Finance demo on the side. Got this computer to work on Metatrader only and will be fwd testing. Hope to contribute and will post any updates or changes or anything odd i see...

My test results

Here are my results from running FarhadCrab4.5. I had my computer crash so it was out of action for a couple of weeks, and the 2nd set of losing trades was my fault, starting it on a wrong day and then not restarting it on Monday. Overall then we can count 6 trades taken and no profit.

Files:
Reason: