Genetic Algorithm

Greetings folks,

Well, I have dusted off the old Data Structurs and Algorithm Analysis book from college, and I have been reading up on Genetic Algorithms. So I think I am going to take a stab at creating one that actually works. We will see there is a very good mathmatical proof that proves that machine intelligence will never exceed that of a human. So you guys see what I am up against?

Almost 30 years of AI mathmatical proofs.

60 years worth of database and design research.

Donald Knuth (uggg)

Mark Allen Weiss (double uggg)

NP-Completness problem (I am really dead in the watter here)

Tons and Tons of mathematics.

If we get through all this we will have the holey grail of trading.

Any help would be nice.

good idea

I think someone has tried to develop a MT4 EA with genetic algorithm and neural networks. However I don't know if successuful. see the EA in attachement, it's a genetic EA but it trades very rarely.

However go forward with your ideas and begin coding, I hope other members will help you. Finish soon and we will also begin forward testing.

Best Regards,

Salvatore Novello.

Files:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

In regards to this other thread, in order to figure this out we would have to contact metatrader, or if they are open source? then contact the lead developer then. Or try and swim through pages of help douments.

novello:
I think someone has tried to develop a MT4 EA with genetic algorithm and neural networks. However I don't know if successuful. see the EA in attachement, it's a genetic EA but it trades very rarely.

However go forward with your ideas and begin coding, I hope other members will help you. Finish soon and we will also begin forward testing.

Best Regards,

Salvatore Novello.

I will take a stab then, I will read through the code and try a few things.

BTW: NewDigital, I had to get a replacement AMEX card so my subscription will lapse this month.

einvestor:
I will take a stab then, I will read through the code and try a few things. BTW: NewDigital, I had to get a replacement AMEX card so my subscription will lapse this month.

I've sent PM to you.

newdigital:
I've sent PM to you.

Thanks, nothing any of you guys did, LOL I let my mom borrow it so you can take a stab at what happened.

novello:

Best Regards,

Salvatore Novello.

Just a theory of mine, but we don't have the hardeware to do it yet at this point in time(in regards to available technology), we still need some more development of computer hardware in order to do something like this, and since you know the American Education System is not doing good right now ugg, so i'm concerned about my little one. So, I don't know how many more degrees I need to get or how many more books I need to read, uggg. I was alluding to we almost need to go on an archiaological dig to aquire more information. I was thinking of possibly exploring the hall of records myth, that there was a secret library or something underneith the Sphinx at Giza in Egypt. But man I really don't have the money right now to pursue this on my own, not to mention what the Egyptins might think of us exploring their Sphinx, and digging up old history.

Sorry about the spelling, I was up all last night.

I have found this file in Metatrader forum(by YuraZ) is it any good for the GA subject?

biddick:

I have found this file in Metatrader forum(by YuraZ) is it any good for the GA subject?

Any example of usage with mt?

nbtrading:
Any example of usage with mt?
That is a rather old example. Probably some compatibility issues by now

mladen:
That is a rather old example. Probably some compatibility issues by now
I would like to know it anyway :)
Reason: