Envelope Scalper EA - 5 min - page 9

JoZo:
Why not to post it.... Here is it...

Hi JoZo

Whats the story are you using this ea what pair are u using it on do you change any of the inputs is it ok to use this on live mini a/c????

what is the LOGIC behind the EA , in simple words

and what is the limitation and risk == too high profit, mean LOSS in an explosion too

low spread

this ea will perform better with a low spread broker..

maybe u guys can try gigfxasia..

their spread is 1 pip fixed for most majors across all session

hope this help.

regards

Can you publish your results of live test on mt4stats? i dont trust backtests

Guys, I've been thru this before, don't be naive. Anyone turning 10 k into 211m would focus on making money not talking about it.

Janusz123:
Guys, I've been thru this before, don't be naive. Anyone turning 10 k into 211m would focus on making money not talking about it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... I want to be billionaire already when i wake up in the morning!

Honestly you be suprised how stupid forum users really are(not all of them ofc).... Specially the ones with <10 posts....(again, not all of them)

I mean, even piece of wood has higher IQ what comes to forex trading....

I bet this thread author has blown away hes accounts several times since 2007. Maybe he blew away himself aswell... Oh god...

Runaway Trading

The only way to turn small ammounts into huge ammounts is runaway trading. This is maximum risk, this is pure gambling. This is why so many traders lose it all. Even some banks tried it and lost big. Some got accounts into millions before losing it all.

Method is simple, choose your pair, choose to buy when market is lowest using your entire capital every time.

Scammers will use back tested results using this method to claim excellent returns.

Remember it is easy to make backtests look profitable and even look incapable of failures.

I back tested one method, it took 6 months before it lost everything. Remember market trend is not 100%.

Your broker will love you to bet the house everytrade, because he knows he will own it with in 2 years.

Most forex gurus say limit your bets to 30%, if you want risker, go to vegas and lose all your money in style.

Brightneon:
The only way to turn small ammounts into huge ammounts is runaway trading. This is maximum risk, this is pure gambling. This is why so many traders lose it all. Even some banks tried it and lost big. Some got accounts into millions before losing it all.

Method is simple, choose your pair, choose to buy when market is lowest using your entire capital every time.

Scammers will use back tested results using this method to claim excellent returns.

Remember it is easy to make backtests look profitable and even look incapable of failures.

I back tested one method, it took 6 months before it lost everything. Remember market trend is not 100%.

Your broker will love you to bet the house everytrade, because he knows he will own it with in 2 years.

Most forex gurus say limit your bets to 30%, if you want risker, go to vegas and lose all your money in style.

Well said, try asking for some forward testing results.

Like following a demo or live account.

Backtesting can give you an idea of how something looks.

But then again past results aren't an assurance of future results.

pls i need help

davidke20:
Dont worry mate. I'm always on the side and giving support. Only stupid idiots give critism when people started to share their work. I appreciate a lot. And you did educate me a lot with just few post. I dont care whether you're newbie or old fart in the forum. As long as you show me the truth, I'll always give support and trust. I will continue forward test your EA. I'll continue testing it and give you feed back about it. Cheers

Regards

David

pls am max and hav been in forex for 3years without making a dime...please can u help me by send this EA to me.thanks 4 u future help

may i also have the ea??

Reason: