Aggressive scalp ea - page 11

Be carefull, if im not mistaken he has been running his EAs on completely scam broker demo FXCH i think. Whether he still is i don't know. Also i asked him before if he had any statements that are longer than few weeks in another thread, and received no reply. I see his posts as a lure to join his website and pay the $$.

---------------------------

Hi!

Thank you!

Yes you are right, this guy seems using scam brokers.

Sincerely,

Rswamy

sentaco:
here is my new scalp EA the capsoft by MTAW:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Regards

sentaco,

where is it in the MTAW-forum ?

I cannot find it.

There is no "capsoft"-EA.

Thanks

hi all

it is broker FXOPEN and this is no scam broker as far as i know the statements are all live and update every 5 minutes.

you can register for the forum, threough our website Winning Expert Advisors Section.

Regards

Agressive EA

1. Does this only work with EUR/USD?

2. Work Best on 5minute timeframe, or will it work with others?

3. Whats the main difference between the Escapee, Escape, and Escape With S/L, T/P, Management, ETC?

thanks.

rob

Agressive Scalp EA

does this work with any other currency pairs, or time frames (other than 5mm EUR/USD)?

Your EA is almost perfect.

In tests I took back some positions due margincalls open and not closed.

After that, I started to use and using another idea that came up, maneuver the EA to operate only buy or only sell, thereby adding a daily pivot indicatorand a SmoothedMA20 and only releasing the EA for work between levels M2 to pivot to buy if price is above the SMA20 and M3 to pivot if the price is below the SMA20. Use TP = 15 and without SL.

Sorry but English is not my default language

paulo.peba:
Your EA is almost perfect.

In tests I took back some positions due margincalls open and not closed.

After that, I started to use and using another idea that came up, maneuver the EA to operate only buy or only sell, thereby adding a daily pivot indicatorand a SmoothedMA20 and only releasing the EA for work between levels M2 to pivot to buy if price is above the SMA20 and M3 to pivot if the price is below the SMA20. Use TP = 15 and without SL.

Sorry but English is not my default language

can you explain it to me how to add the indicator to this ea as i think that and a set time to trade only is what this needs.

I don't added the indicator to EA, I've attached on chart and make the release of EA manually.

I'm not a coder, if someone does, I would like to test a well.

low spread

this ea will perform better with a low spread broker..

maybe u guys can try gigfxasia..

their spread is 1 pip fixed for most majors across all session

hope this help.

regards

Reason: