Price and Time Targets

Hello

Anyone have Precision Trading With Stevenson Price and Time Targets? http://www.traderspress.org/detail.asp?product_id=3400

Thanks

leutzuro:
Hello

Anyone have Precision Trading With Stevenson Price and Time Targets? http://www.traderspress.org/detail.asp?product_id=3400

Thanks

MAn i am looking for this too

do you know anyone who trade with his tehnique?

leutzuro:
do you know anyone who trade with his tehnique?

this particular no. did you ever heard "diamond technique"?

I bought this book from stockcharts.com online store roughly May 14,2005. It is not something I would ever recommend to spend money on in fact I found it hard to make profitable trades with it. The techniques are VERY hit and miss, these techniques are meant to be part of a toolbox not the entire toolbox. I did not find that they were stand alone. The best part about this book was their marketing, they made it sound better than what it is by focusing on the creator rather than the technique IMHO, so the great marketing benefited them not you the trader. Essentially the book shows you two techniques the first one he calls CTL ie. Cycle Trend.. trendlines are drawn and then CLONED exactly parallel to the first trendline but moved over to the furthest right edge of the candle or bar and as price breaks thru the second cloned line consider taking a trade if all of your other TA line up. The other technique is called Regular Cycle and it's opposite is called Inverted Cycle a very simple explanation is that these are two price patterns (a) an inverse pattern which is obsevered as an upside down V and the other was (b) V shape. I personally would not buy this book again however if someone wants to purchase it from me I am open to discussion. Hope this helps.

leutzuro:
Hello

Thanks

goldensight:
I bought this book from stockcharts.com online store roughly May 14,2005. It is not something I would ever recommend to spend money on in fact I found it hard to make profitable trades with it. The techniques are VERY hit and miss, these techniques are meant to be part of a toolbox not the entire toolbox. I did not find that they were stand alone. The best part about this book was their marketing, they made it sound better than what it is by focusing on the creator rather than the technique IMHO, so the great marketing benefited them not you the trader. Essentially the book shows you two techniques the first one he calls CTL ie. Cycle Trend.. trendlines are drawn and then CLONED exactly parallel to the first trendline but moved over to the furthest right edge of the candle or bar and as price breaks thru the second cloned line consider taking a trade if all of your other TA line up. The other technique is called Regular Cycle and it's opposite is called Inverted Cycle a very simple explanation is that these are two price patterns (a) an inverse pattern which is obsevered as an upside down V and the other was (b) V shape. I personally would not buy this book again however if someone wants to purchase it from me I am open to discussion. Hope this helps.

Thanks you for this

Can you please show us an example how it works to understand better what you say?

Thank you a lot

If this were a very, very valuable technique then I would have no problem taking the time to contribute to this thread so that traders could become profitable with it however I have already shared that it is not a profitable technique so I prefer to spend time doing other things. If you want to understand it better I think you would need to purchase the book. Hope you understand. Thanks

leutzuro:
Thanks you for this

Can you please show us an example how it works to understand better what you say?

Thank you a lot
Reason: