Screenshot script? - page 2

Faststone screen capture

Checkout Faststone screen capture, it's not live but it's easy to click print screen and save every few seconds. check the link here:

www.fxtechsupport.com

take screenshot ea

Hi coders, i looking for an ea which when i make an new order either buy/sell, then the ea will immedately take a screenshot of current chart, and autosave it to a folder, can any one help me code this. if you would like to sell..im willing to buy it too.

thanks

MT4 screen capture

Here's a small tool I just coded for my personal use. I didn't reinvented the wheel. It may exist already in some other versions.

It saves a screen shot of your current chart in the /experts/files/ folder every starting bar. Example on a 1hr chart, a pic will be saved every hour.

Copy it in the /indicators/ folder and set it accordingly.

size_x - Screen shot width in pixels.

size_y - Screen shot height in pixels.

start_bar - Index of the first visible bar in the screen shot. If 0 value is set, the current first visible bar will be shot. If no value or negative value has been set, the end-of-chart screen shot will be produced, indent being taken into consideration.

chart_scale - Horizontal chart scale for screen shot. Can be in the range from 0 to 5. If no value or negative value has been set, the current chart scale will be used.

chart_mode - Chart displaying mode. It can take the following values: CHART_BAR (0 is a sequence of bars), CHART_CANDLE (1 is a sequence of candlesticks), CHART_LINE (2 is a close prices line). If no value or negative value has been set, the chart will be shown in its current mode.

Enjoy.

FerruFx

Files:

Snapshot sent by email every 4H

Hi all guru,

Is it possible to take a snapshot and sent by email to my email account every 4H? I cannot access my home computer at my office so I would rather have this function.

Thank you

y09ster:
Hi coders, i looking for an ea which when i make an new order either buy/sell, then the ea will immedately take a screenshot of current chart, and autosave it to a folder, can any one help me code this. if you would like to sell..im willing to buy it too. thanks

Should be easy enough to do yourself.

Take a look at the help file and the WindowScreenShot() function.

You could just have it check to see if any order has been placed that tick or something. Do some testing but it shouldn't take you too long.

Hope that helps.

Lux

jatki24300:
Thanks testern for posting the indicator. SnapshotI. It has been a great help to me. I gust wont to let every one know that the screenshots are put under. Experts,files. I also found that if you select all the screen shots at once and open them all. You can page through them. This is the best way see if a indicator repaints. Jatki24300

This is a great tool to have can not say enough about it and I only have had it for the last 2 days.

Here a Tip make a short cut on your Desk Top to the "file" folder to gain access to the pic faster without having to go to the Main folder itself.

Iceman19999:
This is a great tool to have can not say enough about it and I only have had it for the last 2 days. Here a Tip make a short cut on your Desk Top to the "file" folder to gain access to the pic faster without having to go to the Main folder itself.

Almost forgot Thank You Michal Rukta.

Snapshotea

I was given this ea that is suposed to take a snapshot at the close of every candle and it didn't come with any instructions. I was hoping that one of the programmers could take a look at it and tell me where it is storing the pictures. I am trying to find out how much some of my indicators repaint on me and I can't watch the charts all the time. Thanks for your help.

Files:

Here you go:

//| Creates a screen shot at beginning of every new bar.GIFs are |

//| placed in experts/files/ subdirectory of your MetaTrader |

//| instalation. Use this utility when you want to manually test |

//| your strategy, to spot if you have any indicators that changes |

//| its past values. |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Enjoy!

Thank you

Really appreciate it.

Reason: