//| Creates a screen shot at beginning of every new bar.GIFs are |

//| placed in experts/files/ subdirectory of your MetaTrader |

//| instalation. Use this utility when you want to manually test |

//| your strategy, to spot if you have any indicators that changes |

//| its past values. |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Enjoy!

Thank you

I will thanks very much for this indicator ,i seek for similar indicator ,but i have problems seem if i change setting from base (mean Delayticks = 1 and ShotsPerBar = 1) don't work. So i will ask if is possible add a option for select Shot Per Second , my idea was take 2 shot at least for 1 sec ,for create after a video ,because now work only when move by 1 tick ,and indicator that i monitor( Its Currency Heat Map) can move also when tick don't move in current chart.

1 1

Files:

Thanks poruchik for the help ,but that indicator take snapshot only when the bar open.... don't good for my idea

Screenshot Script or EA ?

Hello. Does anyone have an Screenshot Script or EA which can take imediate screenshot of chart when entry or close of position made ? Thank you.

Files:

Fantastic tools!!

Thanks for sharing.

Screenshot

Hi Everyone

I need help with a project i'm working on, the only obsticle is the screenshot command in MQ4.

It does not capture the chart into anyone of the folders. Can anyone help me with this little bugger

This is my code "That does not work"

//| expert start function |

int start()

{

//----

int lasterror = 0;

datetime curr_time;

curr_time = iTime(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0);

string time_now = TimeToStr(curr_time, TIME_MINUTES);

Comment(time_now);

// This is to capture the chart when time_now is a certain time

if (time_now == "17:22")

{

if(!WindowScreenShot("C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\test.gif",300,300))

lasterror=GetLastError();

}

//----

return(0);

}

Use this form :

WindowScreenShot("test.gif",300,300);[/php]If you want it to be saved in some sub-folder of metatrader\experts\files folder then uses something like this [php]WindowScreenShot("\\screenshots\\test.gif",300,300);

Metatrader will automatically add the drive+metatrader\experts\files so if you try to add drive letter it will become an invalid folder name. Also, use "\\" instead of "\" in specifying relative path

regards

mladen

jannie9214:
Hi Everyone

I need help with a project i'm working on, the only obsticle is the screenshot command in MQ4.

It does not capture the chart into anyone of the folders. Can anyone help me with this little bugger

This is my code "That does not work"

//| expert start function |

int start()

{

//----

int lasterror = 0;

datetime curr_time;

curr_time = iTime(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0);

string time_now = TimeToStr(curr_time, TIME_MINUTES);

Comment(time_now);

// This is to capture the chart when time_now is a certain time

if (time_now == "17:22")

{

if(!WindowScreenShot("C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\test.gif",300,300))

lasterror=GetLastError();

}

//----

return(0);

}

Thanks Mladen.

jannie9214,

I moved your post to this thread because there is some indicator to take screenshorts automatically (I am using this indicator to check re-painting/non-repainting indicators). You can use it as the example.

Reason: