Straddle OCO

I have been using the StraddleOCO EA for some time now and it works really well.

1. Can someone that knows how to, add a trailing stop to this EA?

2. Also, can it be programmed to move in blocks instead of moving pip for pip after it is activated?

I have been trying to add the trailing stop and have used pieces of code from posts here in the forum, but have not been able to get it to work.

ADDED TO PROPERTIES:

UseTrailingStop True

TrailingStop 30

Thanks in advance.

Files:

hello

what time frame?

what sl do you use?

what pair?

thanks

This EA is for staddling a currency pair. I use to to trade a break out of consolidation or a news release.

Settings are different depending on the release and currency pair.

Does anyone have an EA like the one mentioned in the first post or can anyone code it?

Can any of the programmers here add a trailing stop to this. I was told it was easy to do. I have tried but can not get it to work. Should be a piece of cake for a good programmer.

There are also some other things that would be nice to add. Several profit targets and being able to select which levels you use.

TRADE SETTINGS:

Lots: 10

Stop Loss: 30 pips (or stop level: example: 1.2230)

UseTarget1: True

Target1: 20 pips (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2330)

LotsToClose1: 2

UseTarget2: True

Target2: 40 pips (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2350)

LotsToClose2: 2

UseTarget3: True

Target3: 60 pips (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2370)

LotsToClose3: 2

UseTarget4: True

Target4: 80 pips (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2390)

LotsToClose4: 2

TRAIL SETTINGS:

UseTrailingStop: True

TrailingStop: 60

Thanks

Its sad. I was contacted by someone that wanted all the details of the manual trading system, said he would make EA and emailed me back and forth for a week...then nothing!!

Anyone that can program it???? Must be a hard one to do.

it's not hard to do it's just busy time right now. all good things come with time. if it's worth coding it's worth waiting for. you have to understand coders get requests all day long for the next holy grail so when nick sees this request he says why not use the existing amazing ea. there is no point to create this new slightly modified ea. i'll be paying for this production in a good faith effort. my name is all i have to go by on these threads so i try to remain respectable in most peoples' eyes.

jeff swanson

Hey Money Duck, try this one. It has all the functions you requested. Designed for news trade.

Here are 3 images from the release this morning. Pending orders are the same in this case.

The news EA would have worked in this case, but it does not allow you to leave lots on unless you only take profit at 1 and 2 and put the 3rd take profit area way out. I always leave a few lots on unless I have a reason not too. The pair has pulled down another 40 pips tonight.

So the news release carries us into the market and a good trade and we ride it to the OTL (outer trend line), which in this case is around 1.9925 if it keeps dropping and there is a support level there as well off the moves up from the other side. By leaving lots on, we dont have to find another entry later.

Files:

sam1:
Hey Money Duck, try this one. It has all the functions you requested. Designed for news trade.

Don't mind the CAPS AND BOLD in my posts...I always do it to draw attention to areas that need noticed....not showing anger or frustration as may be interpreted.

The EA mentioned can not be modified, for one thing and on that EA you only have 3 targets and the number of lots you take off has to match the number you put on......What about letting our WINNERS run! How about letting a few lots continue on.

I also remembered reading somewhere previously about that EA and if you use the STRADDLE IMMEDIATELY it WOULD NOT CANCEL THE OTHER PENDING ORDER.

Also, when manually trading the entry orders may not match and be exactly the same random number. Pending orders 30 pips away or whatever number. So you have to put them on and then go change the pending order. A prime example of this is last night on the GBP/USD. The pending order LONG was further than the SHORT order. I WILL ATTACH IMAGES. So it would be great to be able to enter prices for our LONG order, SHORT order, stop losses and targets(using FIBS, S/R, TLs).

I am going to attach 3 images of trade taken last night:

1 Pending order LONG could not be the same amount of pips away as SHORT order, because that would have kept it UNDER THE TREND LINE and we want to see the TL broke before getting into the trade.

2. You will see the FIBS pulled on the second image. Would just be easier to enter the numbers on targets...not necessary, we can figure the pip amount...would just be nice to have it that way.

3. Final image shows the move and targets hit.

Please, wehre is it; anyone?

Hi dear Friends,

I would like to lay onto the Straddle&Trail (news trading EA or Robot) by JANNIS. Anyone knows where to get the current functional version?

Please post links or which email address to write to, etc and I'll truly

appreciate.

On the other hand, if you know another EA that is even better, please be kind to let me know.

Tahnks,

dito

Reason: