Straddle OCO - page 2

dito042:
Hi dear Friends,

I would like to lay onto the Straddle&Trail (news trading EA or Robot) by JANNIS. Anyone knows where to get the current functional version?

Please post links or which email address to write to, etc and I'll truly

appreciate.

On the other hand, if you know another EA that is even better, please be kind to let me know.

Tahnks,

dito

My email: dito042.princewjc@bluetie.com

OCO EA that actually works

I have been looking for a simple OCO EA that places buy and sell pending orders based on pip distance for a while now, and so far everything that I have come across either does not work right or it simply is not a true OCO EA. These are the OCO EAs that I have downloaded and tried so far.....

installing straddleoco

I im interested in testing straddleoco and I have downloaded it to my desktop but I can't find any instructions on how to install it. can anyone help?

Yoda_Glenn:
I have been looking for a simple OCO EA that places buy and sell pending orders based on pip distance for a while now, and so far everything that I have come across either does not work right or it simply is not a true OCO EA. These are the OCO EAs that I have downloaded and tried so far.....

And they didn't work well right?

I just want to make sure that i understand you correctly.

Thanks!

Listen! Should I paste them (OCO scripts) in the experts folder? Or Scripts folder?

Did you find

Did you ever find a oco that straddles by distance ?

Yoda_Glenn:

What should I type in StraddleOrderOCO EA fields (Buy1, Sell1, Lots1, StopLoss1, TakeProfit1, Slippage) to set following straddle:

1. BUY 3lots 25 point above the current price or

2. SELL 3lots 30 points below the current price?

straddle order OCO

Hi all trader..

i really like to use this 'straddle order OCO', but when i start use this,, 'sellstop' kicked immediately,, so I erase the other one manually. after I repeated to place it for second time,, it work normal..

maybe somebody can fix this ??

thanks a lot for help

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/24/straddleamptrail_v51.10.ex4sam1:

Hey Money Duck, try this one. It has all the functions you requested. Designed for news trade.

This dude has put on a Demo Version

It is Expired

But looks pretty good though will see if i can find

Reason: