Two EAs

Though I am new to this forum I am not new to the Forex Market.

There are two EAs that would help out with manual trading set-ups. One is a straddle, which has been around but needs some things added to it. The other is to take a trade on a 1,2,3 or A,B,C pattern and MANAGE THE PROFIT. These are both to be implemented manually. They do not sit there and trade your account.

I do have the STADDLEOCO EA that needs modified and the settings to add, but I do not have an EA for the other.

I have posted the same at the FOREX-TSD website, but no-one seems to be able, want or is awake over there.

I will attach the STADDLEOCO EA to this post and the following should be added. Any help would be appreciated. I am just learning the coding and havent had a lot of time to devote to it.

NOTE: really not interested in the timed settings for the news release, I know there are EAs with that. Just need the trailing stop addedThanks in advance.

STADDLE OCO ADDITIONS:

1. Can someone that knows how to, add a trailing stop to this EA?

2. Also, can it be programmed to move in blocks instead of moving pip for pip after it is activated?

I have been trying to add the trailing stop and have used pieces of code from posts here in the forum, but have not been able to get it to work.

ADDED TO PROPERTIES:

UseTrailingStop True

TrailingStop 30

Files:

Here is the other post I made and I will attach an image of trade I took this week. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------

Profit Management EA

I am looking for an EA that when added to a chart will place a trade and manage the profit of the trade.

Entry is manual. This is based off of finding an entry after a pair breaks a TL and retraces to a FIB level. Iam going to attach an image of a trade I took this week. This set-up is for manual trades that are found.

The EA needs to be able to place 10 lots on and pull off 'x' amount of pips at each tarket level.

If it is possible it would be nice to put in FIB EXTENSION levels for the LIMITS instead of an amount of pips. Also, nice to put in an actual STOP LEVEL instead of an amount of pips for the stop.

Would also be nice to have a trailing stop that will move up in blocks.

TRADE SETTINGS:

Lots: 10

Stop Loss: 30 (or stop level: example: 1.2230)

Target1: 20 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2330)

LotsToClose1: 2

Target2: 40 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2350)

LotsToClose2: 2

Target3: 60 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2370)

LotsToClose3: 2

Target4: 80 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2390)

LotsToClose4: 2

TRAIL SETTINGS:

UseTrailingStop: True

TrailingStop: 40

Hopefully someone knows of an EA that comes close to this or can make one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Money Duck

Files:
ch3.gif  32 kb

Does anyone have an EA like the one mentioned in the first post or can anyone code it?