Profitable Forex Strategies - page 4

hi

el cid:
So the snakes want to sell snake oil and an honest teacher posts and has his thread removed twice ....... is hastled by fleecing fiends ............

The flleecing fiends are FLEECING newbees on F F

El cid

Ahlan Wa Sahlan El Cid,

I thought FF Stands For Friend Finder

just kidding

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

el cid:
So the snakes want to sell snake oil and an honest teacher posts and has his thread removed twice ....... is hastled by fleecing fiends ............

The flleecing fiends are FLEECING newbees on F F

El cid

spot on.

Fxbabe

el cid:
There is no one system (available at forexfactory or any other message board for free)which performs well in all three conditions......of course I am trading one such system which performs well in all conditions

You are an inspiration, El Cid!

ryanklefas:
You are an inspiration, El Cid!

A trend trading lower time framesystem that works well in range bound markets will also perform profitably in trending markets and breakout situations..

A longer time frametrend seeking system will fail in range bound markets and in breakout markets wheras a breakout system will fail in range bound markets .

No one can fortell if a trend is set to continue or when a breakout will happen or if the market is set to become a range bound market.No one knows when for sure when to apply a trend trading system or a breakout system.

So it is best to apply a smaller time frame trend trading method which will work in trending and breakout markets

Our 1 minute system is ideally suited for all markets including currencies , oil and indexes.It is not practical to run 3 systems .Just trade one system for everything

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177070

El Cid

Originally Posted by iGoR

Hi Parasxz,

It is not a matter of hard to find it is a matter of accepting that such a system does NOT exist.

To many people think if they search hard enough that they could find such a system that has most of the items that I mensioned.

Don't get me wrong. I do not say that there are no profitable systems. But EACH system that one trades over a longer period of time, will have periods that are bad, big drawdowns, a lot of consecutive losers, very low hitrate etc...

A system that has none of these elements is a Holy grail.

People then say to me, NO the system I'm looking for may have big drawdowns as long if it makes a nice profit at the end of the year. If I ask them how much is for you a big drawdown and how much is a nice profit, they answer me an overall profit of +/- 2000pips and a Maximum drawdown not more then 200pips If I try to explain then that this is a holy grail they don't understand me....

And I can tell you that a LOT of people think this way....so they keep on searching...

regards...iGoR

A system that has none of these elements is a Holy grail.It is obvious you do not have such a system...........but that does not mean that such a system does not exist purely because iGoR does not know of one.

Of course there is such a system.............it produces 4000 points a year with a drawdown of 200 points.

Why am I not a billionaire ?Cause I have just completed making and backtesting the system.Now it is time to trade it .Yes a mechanical system with a clear set of written rules...........something which most gurus find difficult...ie writing a set of clear written rules on exits,entries etc.Most gurus use more of their skills to trade profitably.

If u can devote tireless energy on making such a system ....as I have done...you will find one

This is what one trader said about systems I do have my own very successful system and it seems every time I sway from it (because something might look better) I am bitterly disappointed. I have always believed that trading is a very solitary game and you must build your own system from ground up. It is only in this manner that you become intimate with it and then truly gain belief that it is reliable.

Regards

El Cid

iGoR:
Hi Parasxz,

It is not a matter of hard to find it is a matter of accepting that such a system does NOT exist.

To many people think if they search hard enough that they could find such a system that has most of the items that I mensioned.

Don't get me wrong. I do not say that there are no profitable systems. But EACH system that one trades over a longer period of time, will have periods that are bad, big drawdowns, a lot of consecutive losers, very low hitrate etc...

A system that has none of these elements is a Holy grail.

People then say to me, NO the system I'm looking for may have big drawdowns as long if it makes a nice profit at the end of the year. If I ask them how much is for you a big drawdown and how much is a nice profit, they answer me an overall profit of +/- 2000pips and a Maximum drawdown not more then 200pips If I try to explain then that this is a holy grail they don't understand me....

And I can tell you that a LOT of people think this way....so they keep on searching...

regards...iGoR

but this is a holy grail and it does exist according to a poster on this forums

live calls 250$

system 1500$

managed account(30-40% commission)

constantly 23% each month on managed account

constantly 850pips on forex each month (with few stops, 85% win ratio)

live calls, instantly, warning out. written chat and voice chat

That really is a holy grail and he may be doing it for real ....not just some backtests

Either this guy is incorrect or your knowledge is limited

El cid

el cid:
but this is a holy grail and it does exist according to a poster on this forums

live calls 250$

system 1500$

managed account(30-40% commission)

constantly 23% each month on managed account

constantly 850pips on forex each month (with few stops, 85% win ratio)

live calls, instantly, warning out. written chat and voice chat

That really is a holy grail and he may be doing it for real ....not just some backtests

Either this guy is incorrect or your knowledge is limited

El cid

Hi El cid

Do you realy believe that guy and those numbers? The same guy also posted that he would show people how to double their capital in 1-2 days and he also say he have no loss in 4 months. (and he say a lot of other "unbelivable" things too)

Maybe it is just me but i don't believe it....

(EDIT. PS: I am not sure if your post is serious or if it is just a joke but anyway..)

The above price doesn't make any sense $250 and &1500

? Incredible. Everybody can make profit but they don't have to sell their "holy grail" if it works.

nicesurf:
The above price doesn't make any sense $250 and &1500 ? Incredible. Everybody can make profit but they don't have to sell their "holy grail" if it works.

$250 per month

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

The system makes 850 pips on 3 lots = 283 pips per lot per month

The 283 pips is made from 4 currency pairs =74 pips per month per pair = 3.5 pips per day

All the pip figures are inflated

The person trades futures and if the strategy was traded at a retail brokers ,it would breakeven due to the spread.Therefore his system is slightly better than random entry

El Cid

Man , don't think on number of people who win , think different and find a way to win for yourself.I recomend you hedging , and most of people lose because they just keep losing , because in the beggining of trading they use high lots , just think about how the emotion get on the way , and enter in the 1% that get rich , that might be a lot of people just like you , me , and everybody in the forum.

Reason: