Profitable Forex Strategies - page 3

yupss

thesource:
Never tell your WIFE!!! or

SURE !!

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

You talked too much about your good system...But you never told us what kind of strategy you have. You'd better keep it and use it...

Nic

F F stands for Fleecing Factory where newbees get fleeced out of their cash before the market takes it off them ..ie 95% club.They flleece newbees with James crap price action and Vegas unprofitable methods and signals.It appears all the preferred services are offered by Fleecing factory owners and only their counterparts are allowed to promote their sites and services.

Fleecing factory is run by serpents and snakes and you often meet other serpents and snake oil salesmen on it

Regards

El cID

el cid:
There is a view that specific systems are profitable in specific market conditions.Some systems perform well when markets are range bound ,others perform well in trending conditions and others perform well in breakout.There is no one system (available at forexfactory or any other message board for free)which performs well in all three conditions......of course I am trading one such system which performs well in all conditions

Regards

El Cid

El Cid,

I just want to average 20-25 pips a day, 125 pips a week. Any system that can do that simply, effcient, and consistently, I'll trade it and leave the markets alone for the rest of the day. Check the attachment and see the power of compounding. I'm sure everyone's seen similar charts. Why is this so darn difficult to grasp.

Thanks,

F.F.L.

Files:
langston_2.jpg  384 kb
langston_.jpg  353 kb

P.S.

You really love that system of yours, huh?

iGoR:
Hi Parasxz,

It is not a matter of hard to find it is a matter of accepting that such a system does NOT exist.

To many people think if they search hard enough that they could find such a system that has most of the items that I mensioned.

Don't get me wrong. I do not say that there are no profitable systems. But EACH system that one trades over a longer period of time, will have periods that are bad, big drawdowns, a lot of consecutive losers, very low hitrate etc...

A system that has none of these elements is a Holy grail.

People then say to me, NO the system I'm looking for may have big drawdowns as long if it makes a nice profit at the end of the year. If I ask them how much is for you a big drawdown and how much is a nice profit, they answer me an overall profit of +/- 2000pips and a Maximum drawdown not more then 200pips If I try to explain then that this is a holy grail they don't understand me....

And I can tell you that a LOT of people think this way....so they keep on searching...

regards...iGoR

iGor - Words of wisdom indeed. My trading experience could get lost in an egg cup... but I learnt early on the one true rule of trading - patients.

Take care

Thanks senior members

I'd like to express my appreciation to the senior traders on this forum who have taken time out of their busy lives to give us the benefit of their experience.

Igor, you've been very gracious about sharing your knowledge and I've found the information you have chosen to share regarding potential fatal flaws very important - like the ones associated with back testing ...significant, really.

I appreciate that you present the facts associated with your experience.

There are many others on this forum whose contributions I value, regardless of any points to the negative about who does what for a living and what they charge for what service.

Hell. it's my money and the fact you're willing to share your experiences means there are at least a few mistakes I don't have make, and I expect to make them all.

Cheers,

sundowner

I do agree with your opinion.

el cid:
F F stands for Fleecing Factory where newbees get fleeced out of their cash before the market takes it off them ..ie 95% club.They flleece newbees with James crap price action and Vegas unprofitable methods and signals.It appears all the preferred services are offered by Fleecing factory owners and only their counterparts are allowed to promote their sites and services.

Fleecing factory is run by serpents and snakes and you often meet other serpents and snake oil salesmen on it

Regards

El cID

So the snakes want to sell snake oil and an honest teacher posts and has his thread removed twice ....... is hastled by fleecing fiends ............

The flleecing fiends are FLEECING newbees on F F

El cid

Reason: