**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 89

Holy Grail or Holy War ???? What's going on here?

Don,

If I were you, I would simply neglect all "negativity". It's not worth your time and in reality they don't deserve any answer from you.

Being quite new to this forum.... not to trading that is..... I have noticed by going through dozens of threads over the last couple of weeks that there are some superguru's on TSD-FX that do make an issue of every detail they come across...... be it painted or not.....

Anyway, what they should consider: This excellent Steinitz trading system you presented here has been offered totally free in every respect......

Thank you for that,

John Edwards

steinitz:
I have went through some of my personal emails and came across this one. I actually have about 9 emails regarding Igor put this one made me chuckle. I have obviously removed any thing personal to protect the innocent.

"Steinitz: Hello!

Hope every thing is fine here!

I gor is very jealous of your success. Since you many more MEMBERS (follwers) than him.

All of your members have TRADING proof that this system is rock solid one. I personally consider that, it's one of the very simple and practical system to trade. And, Iam so happy that, for me your system is working great!

Iam indeed thankful for the same!

I know Igor, for a some time.

He had done exact same thing to fx cruiser.

There was almost a verbal war between fxcruiser and him. This Igor guy is very jealous person. Now he started repeating the same story with you!

He thinks that only he is only the master of trade. Don, I think there is no point, in discussing or explaining things to him."

I am sorry folks but I felt compelled to post this private message to drive home the point how human nature reacts to success. Jealousy is a very strong human nature response. It's unfortunate that people don't like others to become successful. And by the way I do trade live as well and see that Igor uses a demo account too for testing purposes.

If anybody wishes to verify this I invite you to contact "GFT" and ask one of the reps if they store results in archive. If they do see if they can bring up my demo account for Don Steinitz. I was able to turn a 10,000.00 account into a 250,000.00 balance in two weeks. I did this with my "Original HAS" method and I didn't use any news to do so. In fact the guys at "GFT" said they have never seen an account multiply that fast without trading NFP and other news.

Don, keep up the good work. Thats an impressive result on your demo with the original method. Why didn't you begin programing an EA for the original method in the first place?

Please Help with Stop loss

Hi Steinitz,

I am trading the countertrend method and out of 15 trades we have only had one loss. I put a stoploss of 150 and a target of 30 pips. The one loss took out most of our profit. Please could you let me what stop you are using if any? This seems to be the weak area of this method what do you recommend. Also do you any statistics as to the best take profit targets to aim for. Thank you

David-T

PorkPie:
Don, keep up the good work. Thats an impressive result on your demo with the original method. Why didn't you begin programing an EA for the original method in the first place?

Good question. I was able to trade the Scalping method with my schedule so I concentrated on it first. We are working on the original method concurrently. I have Lee and another gentleman who is getting involved as a back up. I have now two programmers from China helping out.

Back to business - Here's one to ponder.

Here is one that i am scratching my head over.

Lee said he has created the NAS indicators which should refresh each time.

So what happen here? Anyone else experience this?

I do not change time frame when looking at this system. I set it to the 5, 15, 30 and 60 and leave it there.

Please take a look at both images.

Image 1 was when i open my platform

Image 2 was many hours later that I had to close and restart the platform - approx 8 hours later.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Files:
image_1.jpg  204 kb
image_2.jpg  210 kb

I have attached a video in this rar.

I think there is a problem in the indicator... the lowest bar updates fine... it repaints... but this is not the problem... the problem is that the other 3 bars... are not being updated correctly... see the video...

this video has been done using strategy tester with a blank EA... so you can record how an indicator works... it works nice for other indicators.... and you can see if it repaints or not in a quick way. But I'm not sure if it has to work with this MTF indicator... because limitations of strategy tester... I don't know... I think it should work... but who knows... but having seen svirgo problem... I decided to post this video...

What do you think?

Files:
has_problem.rar  1222 kb

Could you share your Pivot Indicator please

emdafx:
I have attached a video in this rar.

I think there is a problem in the indicator... the lowest bar updates fine... it repaints... but this is not the problem... the problem is that the other 3 bars... are not being updated correctly... see the video...

this video has been done using strategy tester with a blank EA... so you can record how an indicator works... it works nice for other indicators.... and you can see if it repaints or not in a quick way. But I'm not sure if it has to work with this MTF indicator... because limitations of strategy tester... I don't know... I think it should work... but who knows... but having seen svirgo problem... I decided to post this video...

What do you think?

Hi emdafx,

Thanks for the video. Great work.

I noticed you have this pivot indicator, could you share it please.

Thanks in advance.

Happy trading,

prosper888

igors test

I have tried what Igor suggested about putting lines on the graph when a buy or sell signal happens, I am getting no changes, the lines still mark my entries 2 days later, therefore no repainting.

one of the entries was false but still shows as an entry.

sometimes when I first start Metatrader I have to change timeframes to reset it, but that is all.

sorry igor but the facts are against you.

Arnold:
I have tried what Igor suggested about putting lines on the graph when a buy or sell signal happens, I am getting no changes, the lines still mark my entries 2 days later, therefore no repainting.

one of the entries was false but still shows as an entry.

sometimes when I first start Metatrader I have to change timeframes to reset it, but that is all.

sorry igor but the facts are against you.

That could possible be the issue for me - i.e. You have to reset the indicator by changing timeframes.

prosper888:
Hi emdafx,

Thanks for the video. Great work.

I noticed you have this pivot indicator, could you share it please.

Thanks in advance.

Happy trading,

prosper888

it is just the latest steinitz template and indicators.... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176695

Reason: