**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 38

gofx:
Hi everyone...

I prepared a Word doc for the HAS System. I copied and pasted Steinitz's HAS doc and all related posts from the threads, complete with charts. I edited it for spelling and grammar. I also included relevant posts by other members (e.g. Acetrader). There's also material from the other forum that Steinitz started at. It's a large file, so it will be 2 parts.

You can add to it as we go along at the forums.

I hope this will be helpful to all.

Heartfelt thanks to Steinitz for sharing his great system.

Happy & successful trading.......

Lilly

Part I - http://www.savefile.com/files/649766

Part II - http://www.savefile.com/files/649767

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to complie all this work into tow word docs. I didn't realize there was so much!!

Hope this helps the traders that have continuously asked for this.

Cheers!

To DelBoy

Hello DelBoy,

Can you please post the indicator that you have in your charts in the top right side ?

Thank you

PartyPips

Signal Bars

PartyPips:
Hello DelBoy,

Can you please post the indicator that you have in your charts in the top right side ?

Thank you

PartyPips

Here it is! To get to show longer time frames, set the interdayRange to false!

Must include a thanks to CJA for his great work..

Files:

The real key to having total freedom is to trade from your laptop with that wireless card from your personal padded cell. Now that would take the edge off of pure boredom.

I think my chart has more colors. Pivots are ok. I prefer inside trading myself.

Files:
1_2.gif  14 kb

Jokers Wild aka 100's of handles with 1 post

The following was just PM'd to me:

Eating Crow

I told you not to mess with the Joker- Steinitz

How does that crow taste?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to give some insight to this nut bag who is bashing our thread: His handle was "JokersWild" on Forex Factory. He bashed every post and when confronted he had more nasty things to say. Other traders told him to go away since all his contributions were non productive and hateful.

It turns out that I had him thrown off the website since I had enough of this guy. "Merlin" took away my moderator status since he was afraid I might do some harm to my threads with my attitude to levitate this pest with pesticide.

Now it turns out that there was a reason this guy is so hateful. As he states in an earlier post and I quote as best as I can recall "I am a cripple in a wheelchair and I dislike my life and I am sorry that I find myself lashing out at others in self pity". I know it sounds far fetched but he said that in so many words.

People, we need to respect that JokersWild aka a million new handles here on ForexTSD has a mental problem and we should not make fun of him. Please respect his short comings......

Thank you!

Are you guys here to squabble or are you guys here to make EAs???

summitfx just extended an olive branch, can you guys just work together please????

Examples of what I am talking about

I have some free time here watching my trades recover from some expected drawdown entering in the beginning of a reversal. When the serious money is on the line I will wait for the first sign of a trend reversal (image 2).

I have attached three charts pointing this out. There are numerous trades today that are great examples. I am picking just the first one on my trading platform on the left side. The EUR/$.......

Image zero = the long term TF which is obviously up

Image 1 = the first top bottom approach finding the 1hr is retracing

Image 2 = the one lower TF which is the 30M to look for the first blue bar to enter

This represents the strategy as a whole. If you understand this you are 90% there. This trade represents 30 PIPS made.

Files:
0.gif  11 kb
1_3.gif  11 kb
2.gif  12 kb

As much as i am entertained by the BS, I am trying to improve upon system 2. Can someone put up a monthly and weekly pivot chart. I think these are more important than the daily for method two. The daily works well with the original method. My bet is fibs work well with method 2 as well

Make 522 pips on my demo using Steinitz Has method

I have read the system made available by **SteinitzSteinitz** Method Revealed Here. My profession is energy psychotherapy and I'm from Singapore . Indeed many patients of mine have not try this kind of treatment because they were told by the "expert" who provide them using conventional way . They come to me after all the bullshit they get from the expert about their health. I don't blame them because that is what they know. As for me I would not condemn before I truly try the system and see whether the system works or I am not able to follow the system. Actually It is us not them, The problem is us not them. So if you have try this strategy after trying and satisfy that this system has worked for you or not , you have all to choice to make. Don't come back to this forum and try your luck finding the holy grail system elsewhere. It is such a very simple the decision. I have gone thru many paid course and learn trading, I have someone who develope such system using metastock (maybe wrong spelling) they are using 33 time frames from 5 min to weekly. But they also added many things to confirm the entry and you have to pay and pay to dig inside infromation. I decided to stop such nonsense and try and keep looking out for better, simple and easy to understand. If I'm good and make profit, I believe I do not have time here to learn from someone who are willing to give their previous time to help others. I find that these system is the most simple strategy that I have come across. And I have made 7 trade yesterday with all the them win. Eventhough it is only demo, This is the first time I have such a big win and best of all you know why you are entering and exiting the position. If you do not know why,I believe you are guessing or hoping.

Thank you Steinitz . I don't care eventhough it is not originated from you but you make an effort to bring this out to those who most needed it. May God bless you. For those people that knows how to comment negatvely. You will be commented back negatively in your life. And the worst thing is you are not making profit and that's is why you hanging here. If you make a profit who should spend doing something a good deed. This is karma . You do good things the good things come back to you or else....

from Singapore.(a dot in map where the Prime Minister earn 5 times the salary of America's President)

Reason: