**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 17

steinitz:
I am just going to have to have some fun with the crack pots and loonies. They have met their match. I was not going to do this but I love to joke around.

By the way I won't leave you guys but I do ask that you PM me and I will give you my actual trading method as concise as I can that was meant for an EA.

I need your email address and a quick few words why you would like the instructions. I am sorry it's come to this but I will gather some emails of people I feel are serious.

No I am not charging or spamming.

I am just doing courtesy posts, steinitz. What you decide to do will not really affect me. I am set with the system I have been using for a long time.

My best wishes to you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
I am just doing courtesy posts, steinitz. What you decide to do will not really affect me. I am set with the system I have been using for a long time.

My best wishes to you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hey I read your posts before and you have a great following. I can't take this stuff seriously. Look what we are doing. Trying to help people that want it. Some people that are used to failure seek failure and hang around failures. So you have to laugh at this.

I could die tomorrow and feel like I got what I wanted from others on here such as Raff for his work. Now I am just crusing through with no pressure to look for a method I like.

It's all down hill from here.

Keep up the great thread. You were here first!

Pm me

I am accepting PM's from traders that want to be included in my address book. I am asking for this since there are plenty of people that want to stay in touch with me on important releases or ideas.

The forums are full of gutter snipes and are interfering with the flow. Just PM me and tell me a quick sentence why you want to be included. Please add your email address too. I will also give you my email address.

I am not selling anything or spamming just networking.

???? from the other forum

Stein......a question.....

I did not catch this until my second reading, but, what is the point of scaling down on the time frames until you get one that shows the opposite color, and then entering a position opposite it (in the direction of the longer TF's)? That, in effect negates the need to scale down as the "current" price is the same on all charts! Why not just enter the trade in the direction of the first 3 charts in paragraph 1 above?......unless.......you mean that you wait for a change in color on the first opposing color time frame?

That is what you say you are doing if you drop down 2 time frames and it makes good sense to do so. Perhaps this is also what you meant when going down to the first "opposing" time frame.....wait for confirmation back to the longer term TF's. But if not, there would seem to be no point to scale down.....unless I'm missing something here.

Great method......just looking for some clarification!

Also.....other than visual trend clarification....any other reason to actually show the HAS bars on your chart? The MTF bars on the bottom of the chart (current time frame) show the same thing. I like to see the actual price bars to watch for Price-action formations and the HAS bars tend to obscure the actual price bars.

Thanks!

Let me re-phrase.....

When you scale down to a lower TF you are looking for a place to enter. If you just throw a dart and enter you could be getting in at a high. So by scaling down on a long trend you are looking for a dip.

By scaling down to a lower TF it affords a good place to start the entry. Now if you jump in arbitrarily in any spot you could easily run into too much time wasted in going the wrong direction, hence a temporary drawdown. So if you identify a 4hr point to enter (red) take a look at the 1hr for it to make its first blue appearance. This way you timed it perfectly to get back in and didn't waste too much time as if you were looking at the 4hr.

If you did this on the 4he you would lose back too many pips as confirmation!

Kapeche?

I received a lot of PM's and that is a good sign to me that there are serious ones out here that feel the same way I do about staying in touch this way for important updates that I might not post openly in fear that the "trash" on here could benefit in some way.

Most of you are the good guys but there are plenty of "gutter snipes" on here that intend on posting garbage. Life is a game and I will play it to my advantage.

I promiseI will get to every single PM with a personal reply and my email. Keep them coming. I will have you in my address book with a new folder for forex members.

I am up to 88,000.00 closed P/L and 8,000.00 floating loss. I want to stress this point. I am not fine tuning my entries. I am just throwing a dart at the point of entry which will give me floating drawdown.

Why?

1. I want this method to be exposed to worse case trading style to see if I can still make money

2. In the manual testing stages I can't wait for every signal

3. In live money I assure you I will play by my rules and have a better result, promise.

I am pissed. I have two losing trades:

1. The first one was closed out by mistake

2. The second one was entered as a sell and not a long. The trade is obvious to Helen Keller that it should have been a long one.

So 32 trades and really no losers. Please refer to "Forex TSD" to see my statements. They allow the "HTM" to show everything clearly. You can also so why I traded the way I did by going line for line on each trade and match them up to your platform. I hope you can figure the GMT since that is the hardest piece of the puzzle.

Have a great weekend!

Hey Steinitz

I noticed the proverb about the watches.

Reminded me that Spencer Tillman wears two watches, one doesnt work. Its to remind him that time is important and his will end one day.

Im sure some of these children have better things to do then to hang around and pick on you, but there time willl run out also.

good work keep going in your excellent simple flowing trend system

i like it

thank you

What's with all of the trolls and idiots posting all of the drive-by jabs in this thread? Get a grip and act mature. This method has a lot of promise and we're trying improve and evolve it. Either contribute something positive here or move along. If you have a beef with Steinitz for some reason, take out in the back alley and get it out of your system. Sheeesh.

Reason: