**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 3

erdenmensch:
the problem with the mtf, it redraw the past by all.

Wrong! This set of indicators does not re-draw the past. I repeat NO REPAINTING. If it did I wouldn't waste a second on it.

Freezing

deepdrunk:
i can make indicators work but often when restarting the platform those has indicators freezes mt4 for good and i have to remove them manualy from the template

Yes the platform freezes depending on how many indicators you have up and how many look back bars the setting is on. Please make sure you have the 4TF HAS BAR & 4TF HAS BAR2 set to 500.

I still get freezing at this setting but after 20 seconds I am good to go indifinately. I also have three more indicators on my TPL then posted here. I will get into that later after I get traders up to speed on the basics.

Hello Steinitz!

Thanks for your time. Very nice system.

MTF HAS - only 4TF, I want from M5 to H4, is it possible?

MTF's

frantacech:
Hello Steinitz!

Thanks for your time. Very nice system.

MTF HAS - only 4TF, I want from M5 to H4, is it possible?

Great question. As far as I know. No. I will attach what I use to monitor MTF's from 1M to 1Month. It isn't HAS but it is handy!

Files:

cja:
I have altered the color code there was a double up of color code which caused the colors to return to Lime & Red, i have also altered the way the line size is coded which will make any personal candle size changes stay when time frames are changed. I just tried to code in the color change Alert for only the close but unfortunately it signalled on every close which can become real annoying. Try it on the stratergy tester and you will see how it alerts, it can have a popup window and extra sound or just sound. cja PS indicator on above post just save over the 1st one

CJA = the best!

Yes I can hear the extra sound and will see how it performs today. I have another favor to ask you. This alert will work ideal for my scalping method but not my original system. In scalping I look at the longer TF's to see if I have confirmation that they are in agreement. Then I switch down to lower TF's one by one until I come upon the first TF's that is in a counter trend.

This alert will be excellent to get me into the main trend once the alert sounds that the lower counter trend makes it's first alert to the color of the main trend. I will get into this deeper on this site soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is my request for the alert to be modified to handle both of my methods. May I ask of you to add the following:

Instead of having two seperate alerts one for "scalping" and one for the original concept call it for name sake "typical set-up";

Can we add or modify some code to have the alert look at more then 1 TF. Keeping one alert with options. So in assence a tab like the true/false tabs (unsure what you call them) to be called "TF's". With this we can set it at 1 to 3 TF's. So if the indicator is set to "2" it will need two TF's with the same change colors at close to become true.

Example: We are on the 5M/15M/30M/1hr platform setting and presently the alert looks at the lowest TF being the 5M. The code now alerts us when the 5M changes color on the close.

Can we add the 15M to the above before condition = true? So in the example the alert will pop up when the 5M & 15M show same color on close. And of course the same thing for the setting at "3" e.g. three TF's all the same color at close.

Lastly, can we make the alert chime repeat "x" number of times? I want to make sure this baby wakes my ass up!

This would allow us to get alerts on both of my systems.

Flytox:
CJA you'are the best. I knew that one of you will solve my problem. It was in my case underscores (the one under "8" of the keyboard) separating the name of HAS; My indicator was labelled without this sign. Thanks again for all what you do for us and for dolly. Maybe the author of the thread could inform traders from FF of this issue. I know lot of people have the same proble.

I am not aware of any problems. In your image you don't have the "HAS" indicator showing.

steinitz:
CJA = the best!

Yes I can hear the extra sound and will see how it performs today. I have another favor to ask you. This alert will work ideal for my scalping method but not my original system. In scalping I look at the longer TF's to see if I have confirmation that they are in agreement. Then I switch down to lower TF's one by one until I come upon the first TF's that is in a counter trend.

This alert will be excellent to get me into the main trend once the alert sounds that the lower counter trend makes it's first alert to the color of the main trend. I will get into this deeper on this site soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is my request for the alert to be modified to handle both of my methods. May I ask of you to add the following:

------------------------------------------

St

Instead of having two seperate alerts one for "scalping" and one for the original concept call it for name sake "typical set-up";

Can we add or modify some code to have the alert look at more then 1 TF. Keeping one alert with options. So in assence a tab like the true/false tabs (unsure what you call them) to be called "TF's". With this we can set it at 1 to 3 TF's. So if the indicator is set to "2" it will need two TF's with the same change colors at close to become true.

Example: We are on the 5M/15M/30M/1hr platform setting and presently the alert looks at the lowest TF being the 5M. The code now alerts us when the 5M changes color on the close.

Can we add the 15M to the above before condition = true? So in the example the alert will pop up when the 5M & 15M show same color on close. And of course the same thing for the setting at "3" e.g. three TF's all the same color at close.

This would allow us to get alerts on both of my systems.

---------------------------------------

Steinitz: hello!

Welcome to the forum!

It's awesome technique.

Thank you for sharing this great system with all of us.

With regards,

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Flytox:
CJA you'are the best. I knew that one of you will solve my problem. It was in my case underscores (the one under "8" of the keyboard) separating the name of HAS; My indicator was labelled without this sign. Thanks again for all what you do for us and for dolly. Maybe the author of the thread could inform traders from FF of this issue. I know lot of people have the same proble.

------------------------

Flytox: Hello!

My MTF HAS indicator is still showing same color on all 4 time frames(red or blue).

Could you please explain me again, how you corrected this error!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

rswamy4449:
------------------------

Flytox: Hello!

My MTF HAS indicator is still showing same color on all 4 time frames(red or blue).

Could you please explain me again, how you corrected this error!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Make sure you drag & drop the MTF HAS in the same place in the platform. I will attach them here again for you.

Files:

steinitz:
I am not aware of any problems. In your image you don't have the "HAS" indicator showing.

Hello steinitz, the "HAS" is not needed to show the problem. Now it is solved, one have just to respect exactly how the name of HAS is written when download.

PS: If review the posts in ff you will see that some had this problem.

Reason: