RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 37

thierrybl:
Hi,

Very nice results. What are your settings and in particular Risk ?

I will post my results tonight as there is a big move just now and I want to wait until orders are close

Thanks

Thierry

The suspense is killing me!!

N

Hi, is anyone here using the ea live on IB with micro lots?

On a demo, my settings are trading just fine but using the same settings on a real account it will not open any trades... hmmmmmm Any ideas anyone?

cheers!,

N

EDIT:

Should have mentioned, I have AccountisNormal = 1

Need2bFree:
Hi, is anyone here using the ea live on IB with micro lots?

On a demo, my settings are trading just fine but using the same settings on a real account it will not open any trades... hmmmmmm Any ideas anyone?

cheers!,

N

EDIT:

Should have mentioned, I have AccountisNormal = 1

What is your initial balance? Inorder to open a position, you need to have atleast 100 balance in your micro account on IBFX, or 1000 balance on FXDD mini account. A quick reminder, IBFX use AccountisNormal=1, where FXDD mini use AccountisNormal=0.

Regards

David

davidke20:
What is your initial balance? Inorder to open a position, you need to have atleast 100 balance in your micro account on IBFX, or 1000 balance on FXDD mini account. A quick reminder, IBFX use AccountisNormal=1, where FXDD mini use AccountisNormal=0.

Regards

David

There's several hundred dollars in the account, AccountisNormal = 1 and it is IBFX. I was trading this account from 2 platforms, maybe that is the problem?

On one platform I only have RB26 and nothing else. I was doing some manual trading on the second one on the same account.

N

EDIT:

Wierd, I have no idea why but it just suddenly started trading.

Live Account

Hello

Here is my live account. It is a little over one month but is started with 15% risk which was way to risky, then moved it to 5% which seemed too slow but I found the 10% risk was just right. (the best of the three bear story) I am confident with 10% risk and multiply at 2 for the EUR/USD. I would not try this kind of risk on other pairs especially with the GBP because we have seen what it does on demos.

I have another live account on the Eur/Aud which did better but was set on 1.8 mulitplier.

Thank you David for this Great EA. It is a steady money maker.

Files:
rb_eur.gif  6 kb

Statement.

Nice David.

Thanks for you fast car.

Best Regards.

Trading IBFX $5000 demo.

Aggressive mode.

Default -EURUSD

TP 20 TS 0 -USDCAD

Pairs EUR/USD,USD/CAD

Where I can get the EA?? Can anyone share it here? thanks ^_^

statement till now

Hi,

These are the results untill this week. Nice steady results.

statement

It's all good....

N

Files:
Reason: