RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 32

Need2bFree:

Or are you saying that because I am running a 15 and a 30 RB on each platform that this may be causing the problem?

Thanks,

N2

Mark,

Yes, that exactly what I mean. RB seems only work with M30 so far. And I currently cant figure out a way to make the money management to perform with multiple EAs/pairs even same EA on different chart to work within the same account. But I noticed that earlier while John pointed out the system not closing position anymore when there is more then 1 chart is running the same EA on the same account. I think this is the problem

Regards

David

davidke20:
Mark,

Yes, that exactly what I mean. RB seems only work with M30 so far. And I currently cant figure out a way to make the money management to perform with multiple EAs/pairs even same EA on different chart to work within the same account. But I noticed that earlier while John pointed out the system not closing position anymore when there is more then 1 chart is running the same EA on the same account. I think this is the problem

Regards

David

Ok ok... I'll just run the 1 30m on each platform that runs the RB's.

But just FYI I still intend to run a seperate mt4 on the velocity machine for ticklogging and from what I'm gathering that should not affect the 30m RB trading.

Thanks David,

N2

Need2bFree:
Ok ok... I'll just run the 1 30m on each platform that runs the RB's.

But just FYI I still intend to run a seperate mt4 on the velocity machine for ticklogging and from what I'm gathering that should not affect the 30m RB trading.

Thanks David,

N2

Yup, shouldn't be a problem on the tick logging. But there is no point to run 2 same setup. So, you may run them on different time frame. May be M5, TP=15, TS=7, PipStep=6. This 1 works great with my another EA so far. But am seeing whether there is a opportunity to make RB26 as a scalper , I like scalping coz we can see a lot more action compare to what we have here.

Regards

David

By the way, an important notice here. Please change Shift=0 for forward testing, and Shift=1 for backtesting purpose. Because when doing backtest, the EA cant detect volatility, it needs to refer 1 bar behind to trigger the trades. When doing live trading, it will look at the current volatility to open trade. I'm sorry I left out this. Hope its not too late.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Yup, shouldn't be a problem on the tick logging. But there is no point to run 2 same setup. So, you may run them on different time frame. May be M5, TP=15, TS=7, PipStep=6. This 1 works great with my another EA so far. But am seeing whether there is a opportunity to make RB26 as a scalper , I like scalping coz we can see a lot more action compare to what we have here.

Regards

David

LOL... I luv that snorter!.. hehehe.. (the scalping sounds good as long as we can get away with it on our accounts)

Anyways, yea when I turned off the 15min I watched 2 other hedged stale trades close on the 30m. There's definitely something going on there.

I'll go ahead and setup one of them as you suggest above.

Thanks my friend,

N2

Edit: Here's that 5m Set, look ok to you?

Files:
5m.set  1 kb

davidke20:
By the way, an important notice here. Please change Shift=0 for forward testing, and Shift=1 for backtesting purpose. Because when doing backtest, the EA cant detect volatility, it needs to refer 1 bar behind to trigger the trades. When doing live trading, it will look at the current volatility to open trade. I'm sorry I left out this. Hope its not too late.

Regards

David

Ok, gotcha.

Hey if you have a sec please, check my set in the previous message thanks.

N2

Need2bFree:
Ok, gotcha.

Hey if you have a sec please, check my set in the previous message thanks.

N2

Sounds good. Either shift=1 or shift=0, up to you. I saw your set is shift=1. I dont know how will it perform. Could be better, could be worst.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Sounds good. Either shift=1 or shift=0, up to you. I saw your set is shift=1. I dont know how will it perform. Could be better, could be worst.

Regards

David

oops... I'll fix that now.......

return

Hello everyone,

I was away for 3 weeks due some problem with healthy. One of my computer was for 3 hours out of internet all this time but another works well.

I will put the results soon as soon as finished read the posts.

Regards

P.S. At first look one account where runs EURUSD and GBPUSD increase with 14% in this 3 weeks

results

Hi,

This EA is definitely not for GBPUSD, at least with those settings ! SL was hit again today ! 3 other majors performed well with a preference for USDJPY.

Here are my statement for the last 3 weeks.

I'm still getting no trades on my Fxlite accounts with Eurusd settings so I opened new accounts with Interbank.

Thanks

Thierry

Reason: