MetaTrader 5 -- NO Hedging?!

I just read on the MT5 and that it will eliminate all posibilities of having different positions on one pair. Like if I want to be long on the daily but open and close many long and short trades on the 1m and 5m I won't be able to do it with this platform.

So I would have to go to FXCM UK Tradestation to be able to trade correctly.

Nice job people -- unless you make something so that feature can be turned off you guys will lose many real traders.

OMARFX :

I just read on the MT5 and that it will eliminate all posibilities of having different positions on one pair. Like if I want to be long on the daily but open and close many long and short trades on the 1m and 5m I won't be able to do it with this platform.

So I would have to go to FXCM UK Tradestation to be able to trade correctly.

Nice job people -- unless you make something so that feature can be turned off you guys will lose many real traders.

Many are not thinking that way especially NFA :(

i do many times trades different timeframes with different scenarios each trades. That way i can diversify one pair using time.

Many aren't see this, when the trend in my favor all timeframes are agree in one direction, then the gathered timeframes generates big lots in one direction, with massive pips is on its way. altough some of timeframes generates whipsaw.

Figure this. some smaller timeframes has only 5pip-15pip stop loss when the trend strong those small timeframes position sometimes can reach weekly targets! No Kidding.

Btw i love merge feature that dukascopy have. and a... java programmers are cheapers (hehe sorry i just kidding about that)

Reason: