NEW Forex Calendar - page 13

smartman:
Hi,

Sorry for the vague question.

I am refering to SignalTrader and its updated

stament you are posting like in post #114.

I think that your signals are public.

Thanks.

Yes, it is public of course but I did not moderate it yet (it should be moderated to be visible for the other people). But I jst tested the signals. By the way the market condition indicator was posted (in elite section) so i may continue with my signals. I will moderate to make it public but i want to be sure that everything is fine with the performance.

igorad:
New version of ForexTSD Calendar with autodetection of Time Zone is ready.

How cool is that! TY!!!

Oh hang on ... nothing displayed on the chart.

I've put WebGet.dll in \experts\libraries and WebGet.mqh in \experts\include\ and ForexTSD_calendar_v1.5.mq4 in my indicators folder. Is this correct?

Sadly:
Oh hang on ... nothing displayed on the chart. I've put WebGet.dll in \experts\libraries and WebGet.mqh in \experts\include\ and ForexTSD_calendar_v1.5.mq4 in my indicators folder. Is this correct?

Just follow this instruction step by step https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

I did all of that but it's still not working. Things haven't been the same since the MT4 upgrade to build 211. Never mind, I can live without it. Cheers.

Sadly:
I did all of that but it's still not working. Things haven't been the same since the MT4 upgrade to build 211. Never mind, I can live without it. Cheers.

Hi Sadly,

I downloaded this calendar indicators once again from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 and placed

- WebGet.mqh file \include folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\include),

- WebGet.dll file to \libraries folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\libraries) and

- indicator ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 file to \indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\indicators).

I compiled indicator only.

I did it right now with MT4 build 211, North finance broker (I am testing Goldwarrior using this Metatrader). I waited just 1 minutes because excel file downloaded automatically with the calendar (you can see this calendar in excel in \files folder).

Then I used the settings. For example. I setted DisplayLines to true and DisplayText to true, then I setted the currency (i wanted to see USD and GBP news only). Then I setted impact (I wanted to see medium impacted and high impacted news only as I did not want to see all the news).

It works. Not quickly as I wanted but it works.

And Newstrader EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 can work as news indicator as well. On this image I switch DisplayLines to false and DisplayText to false.

Files:

And please check the following:

- confirm DLL function call should be off in the Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

I tried all of those things but it's really odd but I haven't been able to get it working at all - strange!

Sadly:
I tried all of those things but it's really odd but I haven't been able to get it working at all - strange!

Sadly,

I works only if market is open. If the price is not moved by ticks so it will not work.

Hi,

Why is it that the news at "10:00pm USD National HPI Composite-20 y/y" not shown?

Also the time is not the same as my PC time.

Is the indicator result correct?

Just need some clarification.

Thank you.

Files:
problem.jpg  43 kb
Reason: