Is anyone honestly making any money from trading the Forex? - page 3

fred:
Good basic MManagement approach there, thank you for your time to post it, I'm sure it works, now all we need is a real reliable system to get us in and out of the market with min risk.

Hi Fred,

few more things :

I would like now to point and make you think why people loose money :

If you focus, you will see that there are not so many reasons if you loose money , these can be :

- YOU DONT HAVE A PLAN

- YOU ENTER A TRADE 'JUST TO ENTER'...AND DONT WAIT THE BEST MOMENT

- You PLAY 'BEFORE' NEWS EVENTS, instead of waiting few minutes and enter after the pull back...

- You OVER PLAY your account and dont have money management rules

- You PANIC

- You go AGAINST THE TREND

- You are with the trend, but BUY TOO HIGH (long) or SELL TO LOW (short) and your stop is hit from the pull backs

- You DONT ACCEPT LOOSING TRADES and let it run

- You ADD MONEY ON LOOSING TRADES (its like you open one more trade aginst the trend...)

Think about and focus on your weak point/s and then work on these

Pardon my ignorance, but what is NDA?

DollarShort:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is NDA?

Non Disclosure Agreement

fred:
If so, please post your indicators and set ups so we can all test and see who's got the best system and who is actually making money from using indicators and strategies from this site, or any other source.

What's the best pair to trade and at what time?

I have tested many systems here, I haven't found one that will make you money to get rich, if any money at all, all seem to fail within first month, please prove me wrong!

Hi Fred.

its 10:18 CET TIME

example of low risk trade :

USD/CHF IS STILL in LONG trend.

This is a very good moment to buy for example 1.2192

Im not suggesting anything

I believe those who can make in forex are open-minded, admit own errors and learns from it, doesn't believe in fairytales, doesn't go to and pay for some losers in forex and then giving seminars to make a living, emotional strong, hard working and never give up.... or just lucky.

But the lucky ones will eventually end up losing if they continue.

Also you have to trade using your own strategy that is made to fit yourself. And many other things.

Just my 2pips.

15:08 cet

I would buy gbp/usd @1.9675 circa and keep until 1.9700-10 circa

etts:
15:08 cet I would buy gbp/usd @1.9675 circa and keep until 1.9700-10 circa

15:18 cet

20 pips done.

sorry to warn only 3 minutes before

if usd/chf goes to 1.2170, I would sell with a stop above 1.2192

then wait it to go until 1,2130/40 circa, close the short and buy again

etts:
15:18 cet

20 pips done.

sorry to warn only 3 minutes before

if usd/chf goes to 1.2170, I would sell with a stop above 1.2192

then wait it to go until 1,2130/40 circa, close the short and buy again

Hope you enjoyed

Today was a quick 30 minutes trade for 70 pips.

I suggest everybody to build their EA based on their rules and let it trade alone or let it warn you with BIPS only in the moment you have to perform

an operation. This will make your brain free, make you free time and you let the computer working for you, whoch is much more reliable and rational that our emotions that bring only devation in trading

hi

humax:
I believe those who can make in forex are open-minded, admit own errors and learns from it, doesn't believe in fairytales, doesn't go to and pay for some losers in forex and then giving seminars to make a living, emotional strong, hard working and never give up.... or just lucky.

But the lucky ones will eventually end up losing if they continue.

Also you have to trade using your own strategy that is made to fit yourself. And many other things.

Just my 2pips.

That's right ...continuos improvement profitable system is the most important think in fx trading ..the question is can you stick to your system as long as possible ? that's will involved your discipline , mentality etc etc

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

hi guys.

low risk trade

24;00 cet time

buy usd/jpy half now @ 118.45 and half 118.25

stop 117.77

target 119 and above

Reason: