Ban Member = Forextrades!!

Newdigital (or forex-tsd admin)

I see that you have not permanently banned the guy Forextrades

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.dev/trader/forextrades

This is scandalous!

This guy, Forextrades, defrauded $5000 out of the members of this forum on this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

If you take a look at the following thread on the fxfisherman forum you will see that he recently tried to pull off the same trick, offering bogus EAs for sale:

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/commercial-products/1390-conquest-expert-advisor.html

Thus it is clear that this guy is a serial scammer, and his main purpose of visting the forums is to scam people.

The admin over at fxfisherman had the sense to ban this guy permanently!

I do remember seeing this guy banned shortly after it came to light that he was scamming on this forum, but now I see that he is still a member - so you must have either just temporarily banned him or actively allowed him to be a member again.

I feel that if you do not ban forextrades permanently then you are indirectly condoning the fraud he conducted.

Banned.

And his thread was closed long time ago.

I think he find another way to get in.

My advice ..not trust weird EA from some "Company"

and also not buy any EA from eBay ..etc.

Simply follow your own MIND, and if you cannot. than you can never be success on market too. coz your psychology is too weak and weak traders are lossers.

but .we need lossers too )

hi

adriann:
I think he find another way to get in.

My advice ..not trust weird EA from some "Company"

and also not buy any EA from eBay ..etc.

Simply follow your own MIND, and if you cannot. than you can never be success on market too. coz your psychology is too weak and weak traders are lossers.

but .we need lossers too )

That's right I think All profitable system can be found here FOR FREE

research ..research and research....

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Free perhaps, but do not buy anything or then take an eaten account.

With that not of surprised or problem you keep under control your capital.

mart-hart:
The problem is all crooks know how to change ip address

There is software available that can change your ip every time, Maybe there is a way to ban users who have a ever changing ip

Mart

Hi,

thanks for your response.

From the screenshot attached it is clear that forextradeswas still an active member of this forum - his last activity was just yesterday.

Yes, there are programs to change ip address, and my post was not about that. It was about the fact that someone who was a known scammer was still allowed to freely participate in the forum without any checks.

Yes, it is up to the buyers of EAs to practice due diligence, but when we know that someone is actively seeking to scam others that does not mean that we should turn our heads away.

Files:

Yep thats right admins should delete his post at least.

recently i wrote one post about free serial number for one software. and admins quick during day deleted my post.

ok it was with restriction of copyright iam understand but i wanted help other traders. not profit from it myself.

but you see their quick respond ?:)) it takes while. deleted my posts about it.

and here we have this scammer that profiting on others and they dont delete his post ..

so where is justice

mart-hart:
The problem is all crooks know how to change ip address

There is software available that can change your ip every time, Maybe there is a way to ban users who have a ever changing ip

Mart

You can not do that cause some member log from work and on the work we have servers that lease the IP so each time a user log mostly he will log with a new IP.

I can not see how newdigital can control that, cause there are lots of tricks to change your ID over the internet.

All I can think of is to limit the new membership on forex-tsd.com and make it only by invitation, so any scammer will be banned and the person who invited him as well

MiniMe:
You can not do that cause some member log from work and on the work we have servers that lease the IP so each time a user log mostly he will log with a new IP.

I can not see how newdigital can control that, cause there are lots of tricks to change your ID over the internet.

All I can think of is to limit the new membership on forex-tsd.com and make it only by invitation, so any scammer will be banned and the person who invited him as well

thats not bad idea ) but then there will be less people coz will be not easy to get in as now, so worst for Forum.

Reason: