All Indicators Stopped Working After Changing From Demo to Live Account - page 3

I asked Metaquotes about this issue.

Admin and user have deferent hardware ID unfortunately.

So it's "normal" you can't use your Market products under Admin user without using an activation.

Alain Verleyen:

So it's "normal" you can't use your Market products under Admin user without using an activation.

Yeah "normal"... It is a bug. I wasted one activation because of it, now they won´t give it back.

Still no reply on service desk, and I am pretty sure they won´t reply. If they can scam me in 1 activation is one step closer in having to pay them again for indicators I already own. 

This must happen every day here, as I said earlier this site must have at least a couple million users, it is a lot of extra money they make and of course they won´t  say it is a bug or won´t change it, they will lose millions.

beto_gauer:

Yeah "normal"... It is a bug. I wasted one activation because of it, now they won´t give it back.

Still no reply on service desk, and I am pretty sure they won´t reply. If they can scam me in 1 activation is one step closer in having to pay them again for indicators I already own. 

This must happen every day here, as I said earlier this site must have at least a couple million users, it is a lot of extra money they make and of course they won´t  say it is a bug or won´t change it, they will lose millions.

Do not misslead the users of this forum please.
You lost activation because you changed to your OS to Admin, and activation is related to computer hardware configuration according to Rules of the Market.
And it is the reply from the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All Indicators Stopped Working After Changing From Demo to Live Account

Alain Verleyen, 2021.05.11 08:53

EA suddenly broken

Rashid Umarov, 2019.05.27 19:08

Hello,

Each product has at least 5 activations that can be used in case of hardware failure, re-installation of OS, installation on a wrong PC. That is enough for a normal personal use.

In case there is a huge Windows update coming, we add an additional activation for all purchased products beforehand. We don't add activations personally - they are not provided, and it is not possible physically.

Example: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) causes saved MetaTrader passwords to become invalid

So, slow down your public aggression on this forum and stop your war here.

----------------

Thread is closed.
I will delete your next posts from this thread.

There you go the metaquotes cartel deleting posts that show their true intent

beto_gauer:
There you go the metaquotes cartel deleting posts that show their true intent

I understand your feeling but please - your "relationship" with MetaQuotes (MQ) has nothing to do with this forum.
Contact with the service desk.

• MQ replied to one user about your issue (read my post above), and
  • I found the other reply of admin related to activations (my post above), but
  • you have different opinion and you do not want to accept those replies (and it is your choice).

------------------

No any posts about this issue anymore (I will delete any other posts from your thread).

But if you get positive reply from the service desk so you can post it here.

One more time:

----------------

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.12 07:14

Do not misslead the users of this forum please.
You lost activation because you changed to your OS to Admin, and activation is related to computer hardware configuration according to Rules of the Market.
And it is the reply from the service desk:

Alain Verleyen, 2021.05.11 08:53

EA suddenly broken

Rashid Umarov, 2019.05.27 19:08

Hello,

Each product has at least 5 activations that can be used in case of hardware failure, re-installation of OS, installation on a wrong PC. That is enough for a normal personal use.

In case there is a huge Windows update coming, we add an additional activation for all purchased products beforehand. We don't add activations personally - they are not provided, and it is not possible physically.

Example: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) causes saved MetaTrader passwords to become invalid

So, slow down your public aggression on this forum and stop your war here.

----------------

Thread is closed.
I will delete your next posts from this thread.

Sergey Golubev:

I understand your feeling but please - your "relationship" with MetaQuotes (MQ) has nothing to do with this forum.
Contact with the service desk.

• MQ replied to one user about your issue (read my post above), and
  • I found the other reply of admin related to activations (my post above), but
  • you have different opinion and you do not want to accept those replies (and it is your choice).

------------------

No any posts about this issue anymore (I will delete any other posts from your thread).

But if you get positive reply from the service desk so you can post it here.

Right, metaquotes "has anything to do with this forum" and yet you are jumping here to edit this thread for their benefit.

beto_gauer #:

Right, metaquotes "has anything to do with this forum" and yet you are jumping here to edit this thread for their benefit.

Thank you for posting this really valuable thread for people to understand and able to make decision in purchasing products from MQ market.
Reason: