Cycle indicators - page 20

Schaff trix cycle

This is metatrader version of the indicator I made first for tradestation. It uses trix in calculation instead of default macd (that is used in the original Schaff trend cycle indicator)

MTF of Schaff Trix Trend Cycle with Alerts will be very useful.

skn:
MTF of Schaff Trix Trend Cycle with Alerts will be very useful.

Skn, a mtf version of Schaff Trix Trend Cycle and mtf with alerts version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page331

Schaff trend cycle 1 made to use super smoother MACD (and super smoother MACD signal) in calculation instead of the regular ones. Default periods are set to longer than the original since the super smoother is much faster than EMA for same period and this one is made to have a similar "starting point" as the original. Some playing with the periods is advised to find optimal periods for specific symbols or / and time frames

PS: it includes alerts on dirrection change already

Thank you very much Mladen.

One question-

Where is the Adapt Period option for SSMA? Is it same here with CD Period?

Regards.

skn:
Thank you very much Mladen.

One question-

Where is the Adapt Period option for SSMA? Is it same here with CD Period?

Regards.

skn

That one is a version that uses "regular" super smoother (not the adaptive super smoother)

In the original request there was no mention of the adaptive version

regards

Mladen

This is a Schaff trend cycle 1 that uses adaptive super smoother in calculation instead of using the regular (non-adaptive) super smoother. Some changes in look made too (changes of a color on a slope change).

PS: if you wish to make it non-adaptive set the adaptive period to 1

Mladen,

Thanks again for your generosity.

It is my ignorance that I could not express myself properly.

Regards

mladen:
Was trying to find it (the zero divide error) but so far no luck - there are two places where division is performed but even when fixing those points, it still causes error somewhere , so it needs to be checks a bit more thorough than I was hoping

Hello master mladen was you ever able to find the solution to fix the error concerning the Pentagon indy's or perhaps the creator of the indy's himself purposefully hard coded an enigma so that it can never work on other timeframes.....

Maxwell10:
Hello master mladen was you ever able to find the solution to fix the error concerning the Pentagon indy's or perhaps the creator of the indy's himself purposefully hard coded an enigma so that it can never work on other timeframes.....

Maxwell

Quite frankly, I did not look into it any more

The concept of that kind of trading is different than the way I trade so I did not continue looking into what could cause that error

Reason: