Holy Grill ? - page 2

bluto:
BinFord 4000 w/optional rotisserie unit.

Nice!

I've got a charbroil stainless double rack with side burner. Performs great, but not sure i can classify it as holy at this point.

mikl_73112:
Nice!

I've got a charbroil stainless double rack with side burner. Performs great, but not sure i can classify it as holy at this point.

if you know bluto, you would not make that joke, he is one of the good programmer here and you should have a look at his system, he is close.

So many trading system in forex-tsd are close to the holy gril... they just need a little tweak.

Holy Grill or Holy Grail????

MiniMe:
if you know bluto, you would not make that joke, he is one of the good programmer here and you should have a look at his system, he is close. So many trading system in forex-tsd are close to the holy gril... they just need a little tweak.

I'm confused..

You are loking for Holy Grill or Holy Grail????

Holy grail, I dont have it. But we're trying to fine tune to get it closer.

Starting capital at 5th February, 2007 U$6151.83

Current Account Balance U$47852.53

Current Account equity U$46787.07

Floating P/L : U$-1065.46 (updated 23rd March, 2007 Friday closing)

Total return of speculation is 760%+ so far.

And I shared it with forum member. Those who contribute a lot to my development. In a total figure of 30people own this system currently. I have my own system on live account. Still far away from holy grail, and not even near to the demo forward testing attached below. The holy grail in my mind is, 0 drawdown. 100% profitable. I dont care even it only generate 20% a month. All I want is 0 drawdown. Guess we're not going to get 1 besides curve fit them on the backtest.

Regards

David

Files:
v12_beta.gif  5 kb
v12_beta.htm  97 kb

MiniMe:
if you know bluto, you would not make that joke, he is one of the good programmer here and you should have a look at his system, he is close. So many trading system in forex-tsd are close to the holy gril... they just need a little tweak.

Mini,

You are correct, Bluto's one of the best and very well respected, and i'm very familiar with his work. I think he already has the holy grail.

But this original BinFord 4000 holy grill he has come up with is one of a kind, and could be worth a fortune. We can only dream of having it.

Just having a little fun....

davidke20:
Holy grail, I dont have it. But we're trying to fine tune to get it closer.

Starting capital at 5th February, 2007 U$6151.83

Current Account Balance U$47852.53

Current Account equity U$46787.07

Floating P/L : U$-1065.46 (updated 23rd March, 2007 Friday closing)

Total return of speculation is 760%+ so far.

And I shared it with forum member. Those who contribute a lot to my development. In a total figure of 30people own this system currently. I have my own system on live account. Still far away from holy grail, and not even near to the demo forward testing attached below. The holy grail in my mind is, 0 drawdown. 100% profitable. I dont care even it only generate 20% a month. All I want is 0 drawdown. Guess we're not going to get 1 besides curve fit them on the backtest.

Regards

David

David - Kudos to you for your tireless energy here working on EA's and helping others. I applaude your effort. Keep seeking and you will find.

-bluto

mikl_73112:
Mini,

You are correct, Bluto's one of the best and very well respected, and i'm very familiar with his work. I think he already has the holy grail.

But this original BinFord 4000 holy grill he has come up with is one of a kind, and could be worth a fortune. We can only dream of having it.

Just having a little fun....

This is a fun thread. I was actually making a pun based on the 'Ol "Tool-Time" show with Tim Allen..."Arggh-arghhh". Everything of industrial strength was a "Binford...something-or-other". Maybe we should name an EA the "Binford X-12 Pipulator".

bluto:
David - Kudos to you for your tireless energy here working on EA's and helping others. I applaude your effort. Keep seeking and you will find. -bluto

Thanks m8. After a while I've following your thread, I found the feeling on how good to help each other. Ofcourse, after awhile I've been doing your work in the forum. I started to realize how frustrated that you work like hell and people screw around with the EA you made. When they screwed up, they come and blame you create rubbish EA for them. I know why you leave now. I dont think I can hold that long here too. Kinda frust anyway...

Regards

David

Bongo:
I'm confused.. You are loking for Holy Grill or Holy Grail????

MiniMe is confused, not you.

MiniMe, it is "Holy Grail", not Holy Grill. (I will fully understand that English may not be your first langauge, and if this is the case, do applaud you for knowing how to write in more than 1 language.)

Keep up the search and hopefully you may find what you are looking for.

Reason: