Holy Grill ? - page 3

ipixtlan:
This guy found it and he is going to buy his own option/burger exchange!

I'm sure he is major "Fallen Trader"charity contributor,mostly donating fresh money to his liquidity pool

But we can join forces with our guerilla tactics an defeat him!

Open source rulez!

ipixtlan,

Nice links. I particularly like the article on your countryman, Vlad. Yeah, I can relate to what he said.

"I lived in extreme poverty and extreme wealth. I don't believe in impossible". ... Vlad Javanovic

I am still jobless, homeless, penniless, etc. Don't own anything! Definitely, wireless and mobile.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

MiniMe:
Ture so many times I though I come a cross the holy grill, one month of profit two months, three then big losses ... sometimes less period like two good weeks and one bad weeks takes all the profit.

Though I would say 6 months is enough time to show if the system really works or not.

The funny part is that you come up with a system it runs great on mini account or minimum then when you apply it to the standard account it does not work.... this happened to me more than once.

But I am sure we are not far away from finding the holy grill...

That is very true as far as EAs concerned, they can perform well for a while but later go into red. At least I haven't seen one performing consistantly profitable.

Let me know if there is one

There are profitable manual sysstems, no doubt...

MiniMe:
Very impressive David except the lot size is scary.

LOL... mate. I guess they're trying to correct you. May be they're not trying to be a critism. LOL I dont have a degree. And I almost failed my secondary school. English neither my native language. We once is a newbie in TSD too. Give a chance to those new poster. Hope they will grow up some day. Grill or Grail doesn't really matter. As long as profitable, no question ask. Maybe someday we will come up with an EA named "Holy Grill", just for the sake of "I like barbeque"...:D Aye, I understand my lot size is horrible, therefor, not paying too much attention on this unit. There is another version comming soon. I dont know what is the response going to be. If party people over 10point3 thread doesn't show any enthusiasm, I'll shutdown the next version and continue the current V12. If they did voted for the new 1, I'll shut down the SCARY LOT SIZE, and start the new system later. Hope to help a little bit more people before I move out. Cheers

Regards

David

MiniMe:

New traders or new members (Bongo and demusic) if I wrote grail or grill does it really matter? I speak three languages very well, and I have two master degrees in engineering, but that does not matter, what matters is that I am making money from forex and you’re not... I am pretty sure about it this.

I started this question to see how cooperate the members of forex-tsd.com!!! so far it seems the same guys who started to help other traders are still doing their job and the rest, or new traders just pop in seeking for a system to make up their losses.

I think forex-tsd membership should be based on invitation only, where traders are invited based on their experience and knowledge that will filter lots of the crap we see in the threads.

I understood you loud and clear. I also speak, read, and write 3 languages. But I ignore my degress. My pronunciations at times sucks on all of them. But the messages are delivered and understood loud and clear. Then again, some will get it and some won't.

You will experience crap on any open/public and closed/private forums. Although, membership based forum or group is a lot more tamed. It all depends on what you can take and tolerate.

In the meantime,

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

davidke20:
Holy grail, I dont have it. But we're trying to fine tune to get it closer.

Starting capital at 5th February, 2007 U$6151.83

Current Account Balance U$47852.53

Current Account equity U$46787.07

Floating P/L : U$-1065.46 (updated 23rd March, 2007 Friday closing)

Total return of speculation is 760%+ so far.

And I shared it with forum member. Those who contribute a lot to my development. In a total figure of 30people own this system currently. I have my own system on live account. Still far away from holy grail, and not even near to the demo forward testing attached below. The holy grail in my mind is, 0 drawdown. 100% profitable. I dont care even it only generate 20% a month. All I want is 0 drawdown. Guess we're not going to get 1 besides curve fit them on the backtest.

Regards

David

New traders or new members (Bongo and demusic) if I wrote grail or grill does it really matter? I speak three languages very well, and I have two master degrees in engineering, but that does not matter, what matters is that I am making money from forex and you’re not... I am pretty sure about it this.

I started this question to see how cooperate the members of forex-tsd.com!!! so far it seems the same guys who started to help other traders are still doing their job and the rest, or new traders just pop in seeking for a system to make up their losses.

I think forex-tsd membership should be based on invitation only, where traders are invited based on their experience and knowledge that will filter lots of the crap we see in the threads

davidke20:
LOL... mate. I guess they're trying to correct you. May be they're not trying to be a critism. LOL I dont have a degree. And I almost failed my secondary school. English neither my native language. We once is a newbie in TSD too. Give a chance to those new poster. Hope they will grow up some day. Grill or Grail doesn't really matter. As long as profitable, no question ask. Maybe someday we will come up with an EA named "Holy Grill", just for the sake of "I like barbeque"...:D Aye, I understand my lot size is horrible, therefor, not paying too much attention on this unit. There is another version comming soon. I dont know what is the response going to be. If party people over 10point3 thread doesn't show any enthusiasm, I'll shutdown the next version and continue the current V12. If they did voted for the new 1, I'll shut down the SCARY LOT SIZE, and start the new system later. Hope to help a little bit more people before I move out. Cheers

Regards

David

David, I had a long testing experaince with the 10point3, sure I don't mind to test it again, in general its a good system but what I did in 3 month using 10point3 was gone in one day ( demo account ), but live testing or backtesting does not really help a lot if we all test the same setting... for example: Mrpip comes up with a very nice EA and I asked traders to test different settings and share thier test results, but would anyone care and change the settings would anyone bother to post his results, NO .... they all waited for someone to do the tests or waited to see the EA take a hit for a week then post thier results ... thats what makes me angery, very few +ve feedback ... and very few people welling to help and test the EAs or change the setting and share thier results.

lots of the systems in this site are very close to The Holy Grail, but not too many people to do the tests or help

MiniMe:
David, I had a long testing experaince with the 10point3, sure I don't mind to test it again, in general its a good system but what I did in 3 month using 10point3 was gone in one day ( demo account ), but live testing or backtesting does not really help a lot if we all test the same setting... for example: Mrpip comes up with a very nice EA and I asked traders to test different settings and share thier test results, but would anyone care and change the settings would anyone bother to post his results, NO .... they all waited for someone to do the tests or waited to see the EA take a hit for a week then post thier results ... thats what makes me angery, very few +ve feedback ... and very few people welling to help and test the EAs or change the setting and share thier results. lots of the systems in this site are very close to The Holy Grail, but not too many people to do the tests or help

True mate. I aware of that too. But I'm sincere to help. So, if they doesn't wanna contribute. I guess I wasted some time and contribute to some moron. No matter what, before I get very very busy, atleast I contribute to the community, from where I learn my coding skill. Previously before visiting TSD. I paid thousand and thousands of dollars just for the programmer to screw with my system. And finally I figured out, you wanna make a good EA? You'll have to learn proper programming skill. Meanwhile, any martingale EA will be risky. Stop loss is very important. At some point, you'll have to admit the loss. If not, margin call is around the corner. Cheers

Regards

David

original Question

To the original post. I would share it for free of course. Start with friends to make sure it is indeed the holy grill or grail. Too many secrets as is in Forex and many are garbage once discovered. So many making money from the under side of this business and not from trading.

Yes! I found the holy grail.

It's in the movie Davinci Code.

Reason: