PacMan (my first hybrid) - page 38

Nfp

This is a reminder, if any one is running pacmans family on live money, NFP is tomarrow.

I recomend setting notrade day 4 and 5 on pacmanjr_gbp$. This will allow it to cycle through the already open orders, and not place any new trade cycles.

On the other pacmans, if longs are open set shorts to false, and visa-versa.

But start looking to have them all closed by Fri. Morning.

Dave

My broker is IBFX and I changed my NoTradeDays to; 4,5,6,6

GBP$ says No Trade Day and USD/JPY says Trade Day Ok

4 is Thursday, 5 is Friday and 6 is Saturday correct?

Why the difference?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
My broker is IBFX and I changed my NoTradeDays to; 4,5,6,6

GBP$ says No Trade Day and USD/JPY says Trade Day Ok

4 is Thursday, 5 is Friday and 6 is Saturday correct?

Why the difference?

Thanks

It's fine now. Must have took longer to trigger.

Does anyone know how this compares to v1 v2 hedged ea in terms of safety and profit potential? Which is better in your opinion?

probe turbo:
Does anyone know how this compares to v1 v2 hedged ea in terms of safety and profit potential? Which is better in your opinion?

I think the hedge brings a little slower profit, but supposed to be safer.

Dave

Statement

until 1.6.2007

Best Regards.

guernica:
until 1.6.2007 Best Regards.

You could start an account over at the initial deposit, and call it a withdrawl. Bank some of those profits.

xxDavidxSxx:
..... You could start an account over at the initial deposit, and call it a withdrawl. Bank some of those profits.

---------------------------------------

Thanks Dave.

Best Regards.

xxDavidxSxx:
Heres the start of round 2. Here are up to date statements on accounts. This is after withdrawals. The drop at the end of graph is not bust.

Disclosure:

Remember this whole demonstration of managing martingale ea's is to help show they can work. These accounts in no way reflect my regular trade accounts, and ea's are not placed on client accounts unless requested.

And am in no way responsible for any losses caused by my settings or ea's.

Dave

wow

u rich man.

with ea u using? any setting?

xxDavidxSxx:
Heres the start of round 2. Here are up to date statements on accounts. This is after withdrawals. The drop at the end of graph is not bust.

Disclosure:

Remember this whole demonstration of managing martingale ea's is to help show they can work. These accounts in no way reflect my regular trade accounts, and ea's are not placed on client accounts unless requested.

And am in no way responsible for any losses caused by my settings or ea's.

Dave

wow

u rich man.

with ea u using? any setting?

Reason: